LaFleur

Lucky
This topic is 7316 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

LaFleur was so much fun on Friday night. There was quite a crowd and several energetic dancers to keep an eye on. The guy with the huge schlong was particularly nice as well.

So a buddy and I went back tonight, and, frankly, it wasn't nearly as much fun! Definitely a different crowd. But the doorman/bouncer, whose photo you can see in the back page of one of the rags, is definitely hot. He is all business though.

As you can see, I didn't stay late. Maybe it gets better.

I'll second that, LaFleur's was the place to be Friday night. The several Latino dancers were all very friendly and looking extremely hot in their thongs and briefs. It's good seeing the place so active... Lucky, what changed on Sat. night?

I was there Saturday night from 12:30 until about 2, and the place kept getting busier as it got later. The atmosphere was very festive and the crowd more diverse, like Cats, in a Fellini-esque way. The drag queen performing was kind of tired, and the dancers were definitely more interesting when they were working the crowd that up on stage. I thought the $5 cover with no drink was a turn-off. There is definitely a free-wheeling atmosphere there that was never at Stella's.

RE: LaFleur's-Friday vs Saturday

This past Friday evening had dancers hired from Philadelphia to come do a show. I forgot all about it and I, too, went on Saturday night. There were a lot more drag queens that night than normal because Saturday night was some drag event in Manhattan (Night of a Thousand Gowns, I think I read...). Anyway, yes, the doorman--Lionheart--is one of the hottest men around I and wish he was dancing there too, but all we can do is look at his pecs and big round nips and only imagine what it's like to chew on them! :o

I hope to meet you guys there some night. Don't forget about Wednesday; it's the strip competition and is always a lot of fun with lots of hot men and just a lot of people.

I too complained about the $5.00 cover, but I've seen Lionheart throw trouble makers out, so, it's worth it. I don't see many of the non-dancing hustlers at the bar; I don't know what happened to them. Maybe they were locked inside Stella's when it was closed!

Don't forget, Wednesday night, stripper competition, begins at 12:30am...LOTS AND LOTS OF DICK!!!

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL STRIP CLUB...AND VOTE!!

La Fleur's weekend 4/2-4/3.

Friday night: 12 very friendly Latino dancers parading around in their briefs and thongs. The dancers got busy around 10:30... "Dr. Love" with his fat 13" tool is very impressive. Dance show consisted of all dancers on stage at the same time for about 15 minutes, then they mingled with the patrons... Each time I go I see more and more of the dancers from Stella's.

Saturday night: about the same number of dancers. Looks like La Fleur's has gotten it's act together and is winning over the Stella's party.

Update on Stella's: it still remains closed. Rumor has it that the court hearing last week was postponed due to some NYPD officers not showing up. It's been re-scheduled and, if the officers don't show this time, the casse is dismissed.

COOPER! I'm so sorry I missed you on Friday night...or was that you I straddled in the corner!:o

Anyway...yes, it appears that La Fleur's has gotten things together and it's pretty super! I, too, just love looking at Dr. Love and all that thick, throbbing talent. Pretty amazing, don't you think? There's something new for Sundays, beginning next Sunday (Easter Sunday none-the-less) which sounds Latin and juicy. Maybe we'll meet there.

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL STRIP CLUB...AND VOTE!

"COOPER! I'm so sorry I missed you on Friday night...or was

that you I straddled in the corner!"

Regina, If that was you "straddling" me in the corner then you're very, very good. :9 Lots of fun both Fri. and Sat. nights. Do you use the name "Regina" when you dance? I ususally ask the dancer his name before he begins to get comfortable. Hope to see you next weekend.

Archived