Update on Stella's?????

Guest manrent1
This topic is 7323 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest manrent1

It's nice for you girls to have your chit chat in the Stella's post -- but back to the subject. Does anyone know if it has reopened or if it will reopen anytime soon?:7

Guest manrent1

I'm bumping this up - hoping that one of you beauties in NYC will give us out-of-towners an update on what's happening with Stella's!

THanks!:-)

RE: Stella's

Regina, thanks for standing guard outside of Stella's. I passed by tonight, and it was still closed.

The crowds are gathering at LaFleur's. It's seems to have won over the old Stella's group. Enjoy the show, it's very hot and Latino. The new dancers are a real delight. Donnie, Danny, and Fernando (with a genuine 18" cock, yes, Lucky measured it) are tops on my list.

EIGHTEEN INCHES???

Was this a typo or does this man really have 18"? I've got to get to the bottom of this...or at least on my knees for this. Hernando...I don't know who this man is...yet!

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL STRIP CLUB...AND VOTE!!

RE: EIGHTEEN INCHES???

I asked about Fernando (no Fernando at the bar but there was a Hernando) and his 18". I think you had an 18-inch glass of taquila if you saw an 18" penis on that man.

Nice thought though...Hernando is very hot...unfortunately he's into TVs (and no, I'm not talking sitcoms...)

RE: STELLA'S

I hope they've hired Johnny Cochrane...I can only imagine the circus those clowns will trapse through the court room. And I have to admit, seeing how well they treat people at La Fleur's...I couldn't care less if Stella's ever re-opens. Kathy and her bitch crew treated their dancers AND the patrons like shit. In fact, Bruce the hog and that nasty bitch-man (not a compliment) with the white hair who was an evening bartender treated the younger and newly immigrated staff like garbage. If they reopen, I hope they've learned their lesson...they're no longer the only game in town!

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL STRIP CLUB...AND VOTE!!!

Archived