Dange in Montreal Strip Clubs

Guest lemongrass
This topic is 7345 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest lemongrass

Mar. 12, 2004. 02:58 PM

Tourists stabbed in argument at strip club

CANADIAN PRESS

MONTREAL - Two American tourists are in serious condition in hospital after they were stabbed during a fight outside a downtown strip club, police said today.

The 19-year-old men were allegedly attacked by three other men after an argument started outside the club.

Police originally believed the fight started inside the Ste-Catherine Street club before spilling onto the street.

"We think that maybe the suspects were in the strip joint but not the victims, but we're not sure," said Montreal police spokesman Olivier Lapointe.

The victims are from Medway, Mass., a southwestern suburb of Boston.

Both men sustained stab wounds to the chest. One was in stable condition. The other was listed in critical but stable condition and was expected to remain in the intensive care unit for at least another day.

The men were accompanied by two or three friends, one who was cut on the face.

Officers were still looking for the suspects, said Lapointe.

"We have a description," he said. "We also have witnesses who saw the assault on the street."

THIS WAS NOT ONE OF THE MALE CLUBS IN THE VILLAGE!!!!!!!!!!

This incedent took place OUTSIDE of one of the straight places in centreville called La fleurs.It was a robbery gone horribly wrong.Some kids from boston on spring break resisted a holdup and were stabbed by the perp.

Since this has nothing to do with the male strip clubs in the village I find it provacative that this notice would be placed here.

Montreal is still one of the safest cities in north america-but that does not mean you should not use common scense when visiting.If someone attempts to rob you-it is usually best to hand your wallet over.(Fake wallets are wonderful for this)

Yes, BG... thanks for the clarification. I am in Montreal right now, and didn't hear about this until I read it on the board. That made me suspect that it was in one of the straight bars more towards downtown, as the village is a pretty small place and news travels pretty fast. In fact, Rosa (the guy who sells flowers from place to place) can usually tell you where anyone is at any given moment, let alone fill you in on news of that magnitude.

>Montreal is still one of the safest cities in north

>america-but that does not mean you should not use common

>scense when visiting.If someone attempts to rob you-it is

>usually best to hand your wallet over.(Fake wallets are

>wonderful for this)

It's also an indication of how comparatively safe Montreal is that someone getting stabbed in the street is actually *news*.

I doubt if an incident like this would have even been noticed in New York.

you're totally right, Michael! this case is so unusual, that it was placed almost to the first page of "the Gazette". Montreal is really very safe city. you can walk any time at night any district and nothing will happen. But there was one case in the village last winter, when somebody was murdered Saturday night in a dark alley next to Parking bar. I have no info was the murders found by the wat and how it happened. Maybe somebody from this forum knows?

Both the murder last week and the one last year outside of STEREO are reasons the "neighborhood"associations are looking to close the after hours rave places,

Those charming houses off of St.Catherine have real live people living in them and they are tired of the drugs and crime that come in with afterhours places.

From my understanding of the history of the neighborhood-this is nothing compared to "the good ol'days"

RE: Stabbed in Montreal Strip Club

I was stabbed once right in the backroom at Taboo. I was enjoying a private dance with a young man who could have been Marky Mark's younger brother when all of a sudden he looked back to make sure no one was watching, and then stabbed me right in the mouth with his hard cock!

I did not make a police report!:)

RE: Stabbed in Montreal Strip Club

>I was stabbed once right in the backroom at Taboo. I was

>enjoying a private dance with a young man who could have been

>Marky Mark's younger brother when all of a sudden he looked

>back to make sure no one was watching, and then stabbed me

>right in the mouth with his hard cock!

>I did not make a police report!:)

Lucky: You were in the back room of TABOO??? I am shocked, I tell you, absolutely shocked!

:7 :7

Sorry we missed you at the Hooville gathering in NY. If you could enjoy the back of Taboo, you definitely could have enjoyed our dinner table that night!

:9 :9

Archived