GAiETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 2.2.04

Cooper
This topic is 7380 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: DANNY INFO PLEASE!

Although I have never seen Danny actuallly dance, I did become captivated by this set of pictures: http://stockbar.ca/stock/avs/avsdanny/pages/

Actually I did see him during the finale at the Gaiety last night and in the lounge. I never got to see him dance, but he certainly looks delicious. Unfortunately I had other commitments, and I did not even get to talk to him. I could do with less tatoos and he could lose the eyebrow ring, but he oozes sexuality.

The lounge at the Gaiety posed many tough decisions this week, as I was only in town for one night, but there were easily seven dancers who needed my attention. But seven is too many for even me in one day. I had to pass on favorite Luc, and I still need to experience Danny, Jesse, and Hugo.

Having only the time and resources for two, I had to settle (nice settling) for old friend Trevor and new friend Jason Adonis.

It was a good night at the Gaiety, but frought with tough decisions.

Guest JohnPela

RE: Info on Danny and Pictures of Louie

>John Pela: Just some pictures of Louie:

>http://www.picturetrail.com/pmanagement_Louie

Thanks, Cooper for the pic link to Louie. He is one sweet cutie. Just viewing that slide show pics of him made me wish that he would have been dancing next weekend instead of this weekend at the Gaiety. Thanksgiving weekend he was so friendly and easy to talk to (for me) in the lounge. It had been over a year since a Gaiety dancer hit the spot for me like he did that weekend. I guess, I need to go up to Montreal. A frequent M4M poster is hoping that some of us M4M board members like you and VDN make the trip up there soon.

Cooper, are you going to be at the Gaiety tomorrow afternoon? If you are say hello to Mr. Gaiety 2003 and the other dancers for me. OK?

Guest TwinkLoverr

Thanks Cooper, JohnPela, and PaulRevere for the info on "Danny". After seeing the link provided by PR, I know exactly who he is now! I knew him under a different name in Montreal when he dances at Stock. If I'm not mistaken, I believe he also used to dance at Taboo at one time.

Whatever name "Danny" is going by currently, he is one hot guy - a cross between man and twink, aka a ManTwink! ;) And not only is he incredibly gorgeous, he is also a very nice guy. He gives a pretty darn good private up in Montreal, but of course he has certain limitations just like the other guys. Just treat him with respect, and he will treat you very well! ;)

Danny actually did begin his career at Taboo, dancing under the name Guillaume. He was less muscular than he is now and had fewer tattoos. In fact, I met him shortly after he began at Taboo, and he was very sweet and unaffected.

After Taboo closed, he moved to Stock and was even featured in their FUGUES advertisement. He was not as omnipresent at Stock as he was at Taboo, and I felt he had left the biz. Frankly, I was surprised to hear he is traveling to New York.

RE: DANNY @ the G

Northwood: This is Danny's second return to the G. Perhaps you know the other 2 dancers that he travels with. They dance under the names Louie and Hugo. Hugo, also from Montreal, had a very successful week at the G and will be back in 2 months. Louie of Montreal, received a lot of attention and was out the door after every show. Neither is currently dancing in Montreal.

As for Danny, he's a super nice guy. Easy to talk with and gives an very comfortable and interactive private show. He told me that his 3 tattoos represent his past, present, and future.

As for his pierced eyebrow, ouch!

Danny has youthful good look, a killer/friendly smile, hazel eyes, a tight slender build which he's trying to develop more, (he's already added 10 lbs of upper body muscle), and has a baby butt. He's not well endowed, but was the only dancer in Monday's lineup who stayed fully erect during his 2nd number.

He puts on a lively stage show with lots of high steps and quick turns. He likes to tease the patrons by pulling up his shirt, as if to take it off, and then drops it. He does this about 3x's before removing it completely.

If Danny becomes a regular at the G, he has the potential of becoming a very successful dancer.

Archived