Ben Versace Gaiety Sat Jan 24

Guest JohnPela
This topic is 7396 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest JohnPela

Ben Versace will be appearing again at the Gaiety tonight (Saturday Jan 24th) for the 6:15, 9:15 and 12:15 performances in the #8 Dancer position.

Last night beginning with the 9:15 show Ben was literally a last minute addon to the lineup. Denise was short two dancers when two previously scheduled Canadian dancers did not did not show up. Ben did his strip routine with just his regular street clothes (this is probably the first time he appeared there without a pre-set routine and outfit. The very sexy and creative performer, Marlone, was the other last-minute replacement for this weekend. Tonight Ben will be utilizing one of his sexy and creative outfits and performances.

So guys, you still have time to come out of the cold and get warmed up fast by one of the sexiest and most fun, creative strippers on the male strip club scene (this is a direct quote from GRoca, who btw has great tastes in Gaiety dancers). Thats about all I need to say about how wonderful Ben's performances are whereever he appears. However, if you want to read a more indepth description-see my previous posts on this site.

Last night Ben totally stripped during his first song. Several lucky patrons go a very close-up look at his beautiful dick.:9 :9

Hi John Pela

Thanks for informing us ( and me) about Ben Versace's last minute appearance at the G. Unfortunately, I just got back from

being in Atlantic City for the weekend. Do you know if he will be dancing at The G for the rest of the week? I would love to catch Mr. Gaiety 2003's show as often as possible before he beomes a HUGE star! Thank you for the compliment on my taste...likewise!!

Guest JohnPela

>Hi John Pela

>

>Thanks for informing us ( and me) about Ben Versace's last

>minute appearance at the G. Unfortunately, I just got back

>from

>being in Atlantic City for the weekend. Do you know if he will

>be dancing at The G for the rest of the week? I would love to

>catch Mr. Gaiety 2003's show as often as possible before he

>beomes a HUGE star! Thank you for the compliment on my

>taste...likewise!!

GRoca,

Sorry you missed Ben's performance. Even with no or very little advance preparation, Ben was this standout dancer both Friday and Sat nights. No he will not be dancing this week- it was only for this weekend because Denise was short # dancers. I imagine in the very near future, he will be dancing again at the Gaiety. I'll let you know if I hear of when he will perform again there. I will definitely come up to NYC to see him perform again. I would like to meet you at that time.

Hi John Pela

:-( Too bad I missed Ben Versace! I believe you when you wrote that he still put on a fantastic performance, eventhough, he came in the last minute. That is WHY he is Mr. Gaiety...ALWAYS a professional ...ALWAYS puts on his best no matter what the circumstances are. THANK YOU, I would really appreciate his upcoming G dates! I look forward to meeting you, as well!! Have a great week!

Archived