Question about Stock Bar

Boston Guy
This topic is 7419 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Both prices exist at Stock. $10.00 gets an open-curtain dance; $20 gets a closed-curtain dance. Either Mickey or Ricardo will gladly demonstrate the advantage of a $20 dance. I'm sure other dancers will do the same, but personal experience tells me that Mickey and Ricardo will be unsurpassed with the convincing quality of their performances.

Interesting. Just returned from Stock bar and although the show and the bar is wonderful (and I want to write more later), the $20 dances I experienced were a bit of a disappointment. They didn't seem any better than $10 dances. Of course, I only am a two-dance guy so maybe they get better at four or five. I just can't afford it. My $20 dances were with Jason and with Mark. Jason might have been doing a table dance while Mark gave me a better dance but undressed so slowly that he clearly was trying to slow it down to force extra dances.

I have quite a bit of experience with the dancers at both Stock and Campus and one thing I do not put up with is letting the dancer control the strip tease in a private dance. Especially since the $20 dances were introduced, if the pants are not off by the first 30 seconds of the first song, I help them get them off...PRONTO. After all, we are paying, and the rule is, if you're paying $20 you are entitled to touch EVERYWHERE. As far as I am concerned, this is NOT possible if the dancer is fully or partially clothed. I have yet to have a dancer resist my efforts to disrobe him if he won't do it quickly himself. But I never get any complaints either, so I must be doing something right}(

Archived