Ben Versace 12/27 at Gaiety

Guest JohnPela
This topic is 7419 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest JohnPela

Beginning with the 6:15 show tonight (12/27/03) Ben Versace was added at the last minute to the lineup. He performed his waiter with apron dance routine that was so popular at his late September 2003 Gaiety performances. During the first number he strips to nothing but the apron and then twirls the apron around his waist to show the large and beautiful goodies available underneath it :9

Ben is known for his stage entrances, costumes and fun performances. He is "Mr Entertainment" and in the running for Mr. Gaiety 2003 contest being held in an adjacent thread on this website.

For more info on his performance see my related thread in this section when he appeared at the Gaiety a couple of weeks ago.

It appears that Ben will be performing at the Gaiety through New Year's Eve Day. This needs to be confirmed by board members present at the theatre. The theatre will not be open New Year's Eve because of the Times Square activities and crowds.

This is another chance to see this very sexy, talented and beautiful entertainer perform there before 2003 ends.

Wow, Ben and Jeffrey on the same program! The two top contenders for the Mr. Gaiety contest. This is like "Shoot Out At The OK Corral" only with dancing and costumes and lights and music and naked guys. Maybe it's "Dirty Dancing" I'm thinking of or maybe "Showgirls". Nope, that was girls. Ich! Anyway, it should be lots of fun to be at the Gaiety this week. What a way to end the year. Keep those votes pouring in!

Guest JohnPela

>Wow, Ben and Jeffrey on the same program! The two top

>contenders for the Mr. Gaiety contest. This is like "Shoot Out

>At The OK Corral" only with dancing and costumes and lights

>and music and naked guys.

Guys, This is a chance to see two of the best Gaiety performers of 2003 in the same show. And don't forget to treat yourself to an after Christmas present with that Christmas gift money you received this year.

There are a lot of yummy goodies being displayed on that stage. I wish I could see these performances but I received my Christmas goodies last weekend when I was NYC. :9

John Pela,

I saw Ben at the G. last night and he put on his usual great performance! For the first song he walked down the aisle in a waiter outfit handing out glasses of Gaiety Punch. For the second number he wore his "Will cook for sex" apron, chef hat and various cooking utensils which he used like a real pro. The crowd at the G was large last night but for the most part very quiet, but not when Ben was on stage! There were many cat calls, whistling and clapping and he got more guys walking from the back of the theater to give him a tip than I ever saw at the Gaiety. Great show again Ben!!!

Guest JohnPela

Sparky, Thanks for the review of Ben Versace's performance. Yes, he does put on one fun, talented, sexy, creative show. That's why he is "Mr Entertainment" at the Gaiety per Cooper and Foxy.

Last year I saw him perform as a gogo boy at a Strip/Dance Club in Greensboro, NC. Almost all the audience were young college age guys, many of them very hot hunks themselves. Ben whipped that audience of young, gorgeous college guys into a frenzy both via dancing on the gogo raized cube and in the glass walled shower beside the dance floor and main bar. He wasn't dancing in front of old guys like at the Gaiety but young gay college age hunks. Very impressive.

Guys, Not sure if Ben will be dancing at the Gaiety Monday through Wednesday afternoon of this week. You'll need to call Denise at the Gaiety to find out.

Guest JohnPela

>Guys, Not sure if Ben will be dancing at the Gaiety Monday

>through Wednesday afternoon of this week. You'll need to call

>Denise at the Gaiety to find out.

This was confirmed by NY Observer on Gaiety for week of Dec 29th thread that Ben will be continuing to dance this week. So guys you can still see "Mr. Entertainment" perform who right now is still in the lead for the "Mr. Gaiety 2003" vote in another thread on this site.

Guest JohnPela

>JP: By now you've probably read my review on the excellent

>and powerful performance given by Dr. Ben "the Entertainer"

>Versace. He did tell me to say "hi" and not to mention that he

>erotically straddled both "J" and me. :9

Cooper,

How shocking that a Gaiety dancer straddled you and your companion... and all this time I thought that the Gaiety was a legitimate musical theatre with an all male cast (Shakespeare style). And Cooper...you know your not supposed to "kiss and tell", especially when specifically asked not to. Thanks for forwarding Ben's greeting to me. :-)

Who knows I may be seeing you this weekend. :-)

Guest JohnPela

>JP: By now you've probably read my review on the excellent

>and powerful performance given by Dr. Ben "the Entertainer"

>Versace. He did tell me to say "hi" and not to mention that he

>erotically straddled both "J" and me. :9

Cooper,

How shocking that a Gaiety dancer straddled you and your companion... and all this time I thought that the Gaiety was a legitimate musical theatre with an all male cast (Shakespeare style). And Cooper...you know your not supposed to "kiss and tell", especially when specifically asked not to. Thanks for forwarding Ben's greeting to me. :-)

Who knows I may be seeing you this weekend. :-)

Guest JohnPela

Mr Gaiety 2003

Ben Versace is and will always be: Mr. Gaiety 2003. He will also be remembered as one of the most talented, creative, sexy and beautiful entertainers to ever have performed there (not to mention being a very fun and sweet person). That's my unbiased take on this any way.

;-) :9

Guest JohnPela

Ben Versace Gaiety New Years Weekend

>This is another chance to see this very sexy, talented and

>beautiful entertainer perform there before 2003 ends.

Ben Versace will be continuing to appear at the Gaiety through New Years weekend. So you still have a chance to see the official "Mr. Gaiety 2003" peform into 2004. Ben is an aspiring actor and you never know if this will be your last chance to see him perform at the Gaiety.

For an unbias summary of Ben's wonderful performances: See the fab Mr. Cooper's reviews of Ben's peformances in the Gaiety Week of 12/8 and 12/29 threads and of course in Mr. Gaiety 2003 thread yesterday announcing Ben the winner of the M4M Board members votes.

Archived