Delayed Montreal report

Guest TwinkLoverr
This topic is 7427 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest TwinkLoverr

Well I have had a week now to absorb and really appreciate an absolutely wonderful weekend in Montreal. After my very first trip to Montreal last June, I thought that it would be hard for it to get better. Boy was I wrong! The place is almost quite literally intoxicating and addictive!

I was there from Thursday late afternoon until Monday morning, and not surprisingly, a lot of my time was spent in the strip clubs. Rather than breaking it down day-to-day, I will just give general impressions.

Campus: (afternoons of course!) I just noticed him mentioned in another thread, and I was lucky enough to meet the beautiful Sebastian. Not only is he so beautiful, but so nice and sweet. It was so great sitting with him sipping red wine and practicing his english! Another cutie there in afternoon is Hugo. He is fairly short, but a nice lean/muscular body - has almost a slight "thuggish" appeal to him. One night, I actually stayed past 9:00 PM, and decided to see what these "muscle guys" were all about it. In general, they didn't appeal to me, however there were definitely two hotties worth mentioning. One is Alexander - very hot, VERY muscular body - but the cutest most boyish/twinkish face you could imagine. He has a smile that could stop traffic, and seems to have a nice personality. Another guy from the night crew that was hot is Jonathan - I believe he is new, but I could be wrong. Again, big muscular body, but the face of an angel. The only problem - he doesn't speak a lick of english. (No pun intended with "lick" lol)

Stock: My friend and I visited Stock both in the afternoon and evening. The afternoons, in my opinion, are a complete waste of time. Save your time and money and visit in the evening instead. My favorite of the night crew was "Raphael". Tall, lean, not too muscular, dark hair. I wish there was a link on the Stock website but I could not find him. My friend and I were referring to him as "rosy-cheek" boy though, if anyone knows who I am talking about.

I tried my hardest to get with the famous Nick discussed in other threads, but he was keeping quite busy through the weekend. His penis is an absolute work of art (at least from what I saw from his dancing on stage). Another great part of Stock in the evenings are the waiters. Very hot! In the end, you end up drinking too much because of them!

Blue: Waste of time, the customers outnumber the dancers, and the dancers seem to only get on stage when they are bored and feel like it. Otherwise, the stage is empty. We had one drink and made a mad-dash out of this place.

Adonis: We unfortunately didn't visit Adonis until our last evening in Montreal- but boy am I glad that we did. Actually, the club itself and the layout of the privates area really didn't appeal to me at all. What did appeal to me though, was one of the dancers, named Devin. Great body, certainly very twinkish, and the most beautiful bubble-butt I have EVER seen, and that's not exaggerating. It is a sight to behold! Other than Devin, I was certainly unimpressed with Adonis.

Back on the Campus afternoons topic, any of you guys familiar with Jesse? Seemed pretty appealing on stage, and I actually played a round of pool with him. It didn't really progress beyond that, but he seemed pretty personable.

So in a nutshell, that's my weekend of Dec 4th-8th in Montreal. Unfortunately I left on the 8th, the day that Taboo re-opened. I look foward to seeing the new Taboo on my next trip. I'd be interested in hearing any of you other guys impressions of the guys I mentioned.

You made a point that resonated with me, namely that at Stock, the waiters really push the drinks, something I personally don't appreciate. When I visit either Stock or Campus I spend a minimum of $100 on the dancers, often quite a bit more. The dancers know it and consequently I NEVER lack for company.

At Campus, the waiters usually only approach me when they see me waving at them for a drinks order. I ALWAYS offer the dancer I am talking to a drink along with my own. I only drink non alcoholic beverages but the dancers usually ask for something exotic, which I don't mind at all. The drinks are reasonably priced at both clubs so that is not the issue. The issue is the waiters at Stock are constantly coming to my table to make sure we are topped up FREQUENTLY. I just don't like it. I like to drink at my own pace.

Other than that, I agree the guys dancing at both clubs are pretty great}(

Well, totally agree that waiters are HOT in Stock :) I was planning to go to Taboo at the weekend, but that i thought - what' i will not see David??? NO, i cannot loose this chance ( I promised myself to go to the stip clubs no more that once a week :) I'm afraid he is the main reason i'm continuing going to this place:9 and yes, they can push you to buy the drinks - approaching you and asking are you ok, and it's hard to resist, but if you'll tell them once or twice that yu ARE ok, they'll stop it.

Guest TwinkLoverr

>well, if you're talking about Raphael - here is his link

>http://stockbar.ca/stock/html/galleryraphael/index.htm

>I don't know how did you mahaged NOT to find it on Stockbar

>site ;-)

>Is he ONLY one you like at Stock???

Yes thats him! I don't know how I missed him on the website either. I know for sure that I did NOT miss him in person! }( Surprisingly too, his pictures are quite good, a pretty good representation. Although, in the flesh is much better!

And no, he was not the ONLY one that I liked at Stock. The ever-beautiful Criss was still at Stock upon my visit, but I know he has very happily returned to his home at Taboo. Also very hot are Dylan, and the much-discussed Nick... Yummy!

Guest JohnPela

Thanks for the information. I have not been to the clubs in Montreal and after reading your post it more than ever makes we want to go there soon.

Guest TwinkLoverr

>Thanks for the information. I have not been to the clubs in

>Montreal and after reading your post it more than ever makes

>we want to go there soon.

Go my friend! Do not walk, but run, RUN for the border my friend!! LOL.... You will be glad that you did. As much as so many of us talk about Montreal in these threads, you really have to experience it for yourself. It cannot be captured in words alone.

<<I'd be interested in hearing any of you other guys impressions of the guys I mentioned>>

alexander and jonathan just happen to be two of my favorites at campus nights. alexander always tells me he only works thur and fri nights, but i have caught him there occasionally other nights. your absolutely right, his smile never quits. i can't get enough of feeling his muscles. unfortunately he won't do privates, unless for more money than i'm willing to pay for him to go during his dancing shift, and he said all he would allow is massage. i'm also disappointed that jonathan only can understand and speak little english, but he was able to tell me he wants 300 for a private, and no sex, just touching and mutual jackoff. oh well, i give his muscles a pretty good massage in the lapdance area. different type than those two in the afternoon whom i like is roberto. he understands even less english than jonathan if you can imagine that, but he is very cute and has a killer cock.

as for stock, my list of favorites keeps getting longer and longer! one has to be alex; can't get enough of feeling his butt and legs. but he wouldn't be your type; doesn't come close to being a twink.

Guest TwinkLoverr

><<I'd be interested in hearing any of you other guys

>impressions of the guys I mentioned>>

>

>alexander and jonathan just happen to be two of my favorites

>at campus nights. alexander always tells me he only works

>thur and fri nights, but i have caught him there occasionally

>other nights. your absolutely right, his smile never quits. i

>can't get enough of feeling his muscles. unfortunately he

>won't do privates, unless for more money than i'm willing to

>pay for him to go during his dancing shift, and he said all he

>would allow is massage. i'm also disappointed that jonathan

>only can understand and speak little english, but he was able

>to tell me he wants 300 for a private, and no sex, just

>touching and mutual jackoff. oh well, i give his muscles a

>pretty good massage in the lapdance area.

Very true about Alexander. He insists on ONLY $20 dances. In fact, he is the ONLY dancer that I found in Montreal that still insists on that. Perhaps there are others, but I think it is pretty much back to only the $10. He is gorgeous, but how he thinks he can still get $20 dances - with the VERY little that he allows in the back room - is beyond me. I did try him out for the 20's but only went for two songs, it's just too darn expensive. What he doesn't realize is that he could get SO much more business (especially from me!) at $10/song - but maybe he doesn't need the extra business.

As for Jonathan, he is very worth it at $10/song, even with his limitations. He just has such a beautiful muscular body, and I believe he said that he is only 19. You don't see such a body on many guys at his age.

<<Very true about Alexander. He insists on ONLY $20 dances. In fact, he is the ONLY dancer that I found in Montreal that still insists on that. Perhaps there are others, but I think it is pretty much back to only the $10. He is gorgeous, but how he thinks he can still get $20 dances - with the VERY little that he allows in the back room - is beyond me. I did try him out for the 20's but only went for two songs, it's just too darn expensive. What he doesn't realize is that he could get SO much more business (especially from me!) at $10/song - but maybe he doesn't need the extra business>>

i was referring to alexander being too expensive for a private at the hotel. i was in montreal numerous times before the $20 dances started, and the last time i was there was the day after campus reverted back to only $10 dances. i've only ever paid him $10/song, even after the brief period of closed booths. the only comment he made about $20 songs was that i had missed being there when they were available. both alexander and jonathan are sticklers for enforcing the official no touching of dick rule, but i discreetly squeeze once in a while for a few seconds. i always keep them for multiple songs at $10/song; but, like you say, they aren't worth $20/song what with their limits.

Guest Tampa Yankee

>Enough of Alexander and Jonathan. Has anyone taken Roberto

>for a private in a hotel?

I haven't but I suggest that if you have designs you are likely to be more successful and pleased if you make clear that you pay in $�US. Roberto has an insatiable desire for US currency and seems more negotiable for it. I suspect he sends it back to Cuba.

>Enough of Alexander and Jonathan. Has anyone taken Roberto

>for a private in a hotel?

<<I'd be interested in hearing any of you other guys impressions of the guys I mentioned>>

excuse me for posting about guys that the originator of this thread wanted others' impressions about.

}(

as for stock, my list of favorites keeps getting longer and longer! one has to be alex; can't get enough of feeling his butt and legs. but he wouldn't be your type; doesn't come close to being a twink.

Oh, yeah, I totally understand you!!! Alex is in my top list almost from the first day he appeared in Stock! Definitely the best butt and most beautiful legs in the menu :9 ! And hot lap dances as well;-)

Archived