Taboo re-opens

firecat
This topic is 7429 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: Taboo re-opens -- Saturday Night

>>>KY... when in March?

>>>

>>Right now it looks like March 11 for 4-5 days.

>

>See you there!

>

>:-)

It's a Deal, look forward to seeing you again. Now I will have to decide if I will go it alone, as usual, or actually invite someone to meet me there?

It is true that TY won in pool but I'm afraid it was his cute partner that carried him to victory.

I am afraid I did leave very early on Saturday but then I had to pack for my trip to Thailand, which is where I am now.

Eat your heart out TY and Mark. There are 40 Taboo's here and even you guys could not begin to scratch the surface of available talent.

Of course you have to like young (18) smooth twinks who know how to have a good time.

I'll be thinking of you for the next 3 weeks but not too often.

Guest Tampa Yankee

>It is true that TY won in pool but I'm afraid it was his cute

>partner that carried him to victory.

A covenient memory you have Firecat. Yes, it's true that Phil administered the coup de grace and beautifully so... however it WAS a team effort as I pointed out the cross bank shot along the length of the table. He sent the taget ball into the corner pocket and you to the showers after his next shot pocketing the eight ball. I'm comfortable in the mentor role and manage to hold my own with a cue stick too. ;) BTW, your not a bad shot yourself, just not good enough. :p

>I am afraid I did leave very early on Saturday but then I had

>to pack for my trip to Thailand, which is where I am now.

>

>Eat your heart out TY and Mark....

>

>I'll be thinking of you for the next 3 weeks but not too

>often.

ROFL :7

Archived