Mark Dalton??

bigjake8
This topic is 8138 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

mark dalton is very beautiful and a dream to look at. personally, because he is "straight" and not interactive i would not hire him. there are lots of handsome guys like kirk/voltaire for hire if you just want to look (actually, kirk does have a short list of interactive activities).

there are wonderful, fully participating, interactive guys who are extremely handsome like nicholas or ross(see my review today) from maximum. these guys put out and work hard to make sure your fantasies become a REALITY; with a mark dalton, your fantasies remain fantacies. yes, when he appears at a club like the gaiety he is fabulous eye candy and enjoyable to see, however, i like more from a man.

each to his own; if you want to pay for a primarily visual experience with very limited touching then mark dalton is as good as any. if you want a man who deep throat kisses, sucks dick, takes it up the ass and can fuck for hours look elsewhere.

I frequent the Muscle Service Site and have seen the numerous threads and postings regarding Mark Dalton. I don't believe Mark has been reviewed on this site. Most of the guys reviewed here are much more interactive than Mr. Dalton, perhaps that's the reason. Maybe if Mark started fucking and sucking his name might be mentioned more on this site. I'd hire him just to lick that hot hole of his.}> He makes a great screen saver.

JEFF

jeff4hire@aol.com

Archived