Who's hot at Stella's

Guest MrDick
This topic is 7448 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A trip to New York wouldn't be worth it for me if I didn't make a stop (or two!) at Stella's. Any updates on the rentboys upstairs or any of the dancers who give privates? Any info appreciated, notes on the biggest dicks always welcome :9

I wouldn't do a private with many dancers there - a lot of straight hustlers who would disappoint in the BR. Upstairs, there's a Brazilian guy, Luis, who's about 30 and has a sexy gap between his front teeth. He's very hot and nice to talk to. I think he's versatile. Also, there's a handsome guy (exactly my type at least) from South America called either Juan or Jonathan. He's a top only, but is so handsome and nice, it was worth it.

RE: Top This!

He's apparently a full-service kinda guy!

"I'm a TOP that gets into most scenes such as scat, watersports, fisting, cigars, dildo action, kink, fetishes and more."

(Although the cigar thing is kinda disgusting...)

:)

RE: Top This!

>

>

>He's apparently a full-service kinda guy!

>

>"I'm a TOP that gets into most scenes such as scat,

>watersports, fisting, cigars, dildo action, kink, fetishes and

>more."

>

>

>(Although the cigar thing is kinda disgusting...)

>:)

Makes you kind of wonder what "and more" could be!

Thanks, guys.

• 3 weeks later...

DR. LOVE!

You want hot? You want big dick...I mean BIG DICK??? Check out Dr. Love, usually on weekends. He's got a lean hard body and the dick of death. I've fantisized about it but if I were to have a private show, I don't think I would know what to do with it! Anyway, make a b-line to see him...usually on weekends. Bring you cash because they work hard for tips and deserve them!

Archived