Ben Versace at Chicago Cocktails

Guest JohnPela
This topic is 7472 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest JohnPela

This weekend, Oct 31 to Nov 3rd, Ben Versace will be appearing at Cocktails strip club/bar on North Halstead across from Roscoe's in Chicago. The bar is nice to have a drink and watch some very sexy dancers from about 10pm to 2am (I believe until 3am on Saturday night). There are about 3-4 dancers rotating every hour for 15 minute dance sets.

So if you live in Chicago or will be visiting the city during this holiday weekend, then this is your chance to see Ben Versace, well-known and popular NYC Gaiety Theatre performer. He was last in Chicago at Cocktails for Market Days in August 2003. He was a big hit then with the patrons, based on the size and number of tips!

Ben puts on a very erotic, fun strip dance with creative costumes and is very interactive on the stage at Cocktails. Unlike at the Gaiety theatre, you can definitely touch the merchandize while he is performing. He has a beautiful face, eyes, smile, bubble butt,large dick, slim but muscular body and wonderful abs.

Check him out this weekend at Cocktails in Chicago while you have a chance.

I visit Chicago a few times a year but have never been to Cocktails. I was not aware of them and don't see them in The Male Strip Club FAQ. I've been to Lucky Horseshoe and Madrigals several times. I will be in Chicago in 3 weeks and might check Cocktails out. Too bad I'm not there this weekend.

Guest JohnPela

Chicago Cocktails

This strip club dancers and their strip shows are very similar to Madrigal's Club. I like Madrigal's Club better since it also has the upstairs lap dances. However, if you are not careful those lap dances can get to be expensive and its a better use of your money to arrange a private with the dancer.

Guest JohnPela

Ben Versace at Chicago Cocktails Club

Has anyone who has read this post been to Cocktails on North Halstead in Chicago and seen Ben perform? If you have please post your critique. I would be interested in reading it. Thanks

Guest JohnPela

RE: Ben Versace at Chicago Cocktails Club

I guess no one who read this thread is going to post their review of the Cocktails Club weekend performers or bar experience?

Okay, if you insist!

The Cocktales Club on North Halsted in Chicago was really humping this weekend as a fiery and energetic new dancer made his way through the crowd dressed in only a chef's apron. Clearly he had a big sausage to grill. The crowd was teased endlessly by this smiling, muscular sizzler until they could be contained no more. Out of nowhere appeared a set of tongs and suddenly the Naked Chef had a real buffet going! Tongues hung everywhere as the normally staid Chicago crowd salivated over this delightful approach to the world of erotic dancing. The performer, known as Ben Versace, he of the penetrating eyes and salacious smile, made his way through the grateful crowd, offering nibbles and bites to all who could get near. Finally, he had a salad of his own as he was virtually covered in green dollar bills (and some big Lincolns!) Exhausted, Versace told this writer that he much preferred this to the virtually comatose New York crowd!!!

:)

Guest JohnPela

Lucky,

LOL, you are a good writer! :p Your review from NYC is so good and it even sounded believable. Though it sounds more like a Gaiety performance I saw at the end of September. OK, I guess, I'll have to be satisfied with your NYC based review of Mr. Versace since I couldn't see the real performance in Chicago for myself this time. :p

Archived