Montreal Strip Clubs... tidbits of info

marc anthony
This topic is 7474 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tampa Yankee

RE: Even more tidbits

>But are the guys at Campus still able to step out for an hour

>in the afternoon to make a quick trip to one's hotel if it is

>nearby?

I have no reason to think this has changed.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have talked to several of the dancers about the "rape" story and the most credible is the version that a dancer was charged with sexual assault on a lady client on ladies night. They will not reveal his identity but said he went to jail. Ladies night is on Sundays at Campus and I never go then. The story seems credible to me because at Stock, they still have the curtains up and will do either $10 or $20 dances as per your choice. And the $20 dances are very INTERESTING}(

I have been back to Campus a number of times since the doors came off and it is still possible to have $20 dances with SOME of the dancers, who use certain booths where they can check on the lookouts. I heard that one night , three dancers were caught and suspended (don't know whether this is true) but the dancer who told me then proceeded to give me a $20 dance, so go figure:+

The

>story seems credible to me because at Stock, they still have

>the curtains up and will do either $10 or $20 dances as per

>your choice. And the $20 dances are very INTERESTING}(

Dancers at Stock and Adonis both told me that the police asked the clubs to take down the curtains. The Stock dancer said, however, that Stock management was going to ignore the order and take their chances in court if any arrests were made. At L'Adonis, the management complied. The result of this is you have a choice of having horrible dances at L'Adonis with little risk of police interference, or wonderful dances at Stock with a higher chance of police interference (if you believe the stories). It is credible to me, because the Stock dancers have nothing to gain by putting forth this version.

>

>I have been back to Campus a number of times since the doors

>came off and it is still possible to have $20 dances with SOME

>of the dancers, who use certain booths where they can check on

>the lookouts. I heard that one night , three dancers were

>caught and suspended (don't know whether this is true) but the

>dancer who told me then proceeded to give me a $20 dance, so

>go figure:+

I was there when 2 dancers were summarily dismissed just for a report of a client putting his hand on the dancer's ass in one case, and on his dick in another. From what I have heard, one was given his job back after a two day suspension, and the other was not. That I saw with my own eyes... so I can't believe some of the dancers are still trying to play the game.

Well, believe it dear. I have been to Campus in the last week a couple of times and had $20 dances involving a LOT more than touching the dancer's ass. It depends on the dancer's level of comfort with the client (these were all many time repeats) and the discretion of the client (I don't kiss and then tell the other boys).

For the same reason I am reluctant to name names on this board as I value my contacts with certain individual dancers and I know there is a fair amount of jealousy amongst them. It is not beyond imagining that some are prepared to make trouble for others if given the chance.

As for Stock, I was there last evening and the curtains are still up in the back area. I had a private there and the dancer (a repeat as well) got really into it. Nothing was held back, even the noises emanating from his lips

}( He did quiet down a bit when we heard another couple enter an adjoining cabin). So life goes on in ole Montreal!!!

I can vouch for Kevin. Saw him during the summer when he first ran his ad in Fugues and he is definitely a hottie and nice too, Gave a wonderful massage to start, strong hands and good technique. After I was warmed up, we then got into the real action and he topped me. A wonderful fuck. all for $100. I left a happy camper:+

Well, as the late Ron Zeigler said, "that statement is no longer operative". I now have another version of the "rape" story at Campus. According to my personal trainer, who is a former dancer, the dancer assaulted the female client in a closed cabin and then absconded. The police apparently did not charge him. He told me his name, but he was not one of my regulars nor could I remember him but he is apparently well known. Just another tidbit (all hearsay and likely to be contradicted in a day or so!).

Archived