GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF OCT. 6TH

foxy
This topic is 7508 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest JohnPela

RE: Thank you Bozo

>Alfred Hitchcock: I just want to thank Bozo for taking the time to update us with accurate information. Many thanks and keep up the good

>work!

Alfred: You made another appearance just like in your movies.

However in reading between your lines above: What you forgot to note above is that Bozo does not take the time to post Gaiety reviews and updates consistently every week on the muscleservice.com site. There can be a gap of 3-6 weeks with no posts or updates of any kind about the Gaiety lineup or review of the dancers or weekend changes. And there are no consistent backup arrangements made for other "clowns" or friends of Bozo to do the gaiety posts/reviews/updates on the muscleservice.com. Also Bozo's replys on this site are even more sporatic and more self-serving then a consistent reliable service of Gaiety reviews.

On this M4M site, we are fortunate to have Cooper take the responsibility to do this every week along with valuable help from Foxy and Lucky. Not to mention weekend updates and detailed reviews. For reliable information week in and week out, I'll continue to rely on Cooper and his foxy-lucky consortium.

Kudos to Cooper, Foxy and Lucky. Your hard work is much appreciated, especially by us readers like me who live in the hinterlands far from the bright lights of Times Square and the Gaiety.

Yes, I read a lot between the lines, but I believe I read them correctly.

Also, it would be nice if more Gaiety patrons would post their observations of the dancers.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JohnPela

RE: Thank you Bozo

>Alfred Hitchcock: I just want to thank Bozo for taking the time to update us with accurate information. Many thanks and keep up the good

>work!

Alfred: You made another appearance just like in your movies.

However in reading between your lines above: What you forgot to note above is that Bozo does not take the time to post Gaiety reviews and updates consistently every week on the muscleservice.com site. There can be a gap of 3-6 weeks with no posts or updates of any kind about the Gaiety lineup or review of the dancers or weekend changes. And there are no consistent backup arrangements made for other "clowns" or friends of Bozo to do the gaiety posts/reviews/updates on the muscleservice.com. Also Bozo's replys on this site are even more sporatic and more self-serving then a consistent reliable service of Gaiety reviews.

On this M4M site, we are fortunate to have Cooper take the responsibility to do this every week along with valuable help from Foxy and Lucky. Not to mention weekend updates and detailed reviews. For reliable information week in and week out, I'll continue to rely on Cooper and his foxy-lucky consortium.

Kudos to Cooper, Foxy and Lucky. Your hard work is much appreciated, especially by us readers like me who live in the hinterlands far from the bright lights of Times Square and the Gaiety.

Yes, I read a lot between the lines, but I believe I read them correctly.

Also, it would be nice if more Gaiety patrons would post their observations of the dancers.

Hey Cooper

Sounds like a lot of back biting, etc. on this thread directed at you, and I won't comment on that as I know nothing about it. However, I will state that I think you are doing a great job (although, I would suggest buying a tape measure before your next reviews :)).

My main concerns are: what is the best show to catch, as I was there for the 4pm show last Saturday and I was less than impressed, so I assume the later shows are better? I also wanted to sit closer to the front end of the stage so I could tip the boys and get some flirting action which would hopefully lead further, but all the seats were occupied by guys who would leave for long periods of time, but felt that parking their belongings entitled them to exclusive property rights to those seats, so what is the proper action in those cases? And finally, what is with having a security guy standing against the wall (is he looking for illegal action in the audience)?

Just curious, as I want my next visit to be better than my first visit. Keep up the great work, as it was your efforts on this thread that made the Gaiety a must see for me.

Hey Cooper

Sounds like a lot of back biting, etc. on this thread directed at you, and I won't comment on that as I know nothing about it. However, I will state that I think you are doing a great job (although, I would suggest buying a tape measure before your next reviews :)).

My main concerns are: what is the best show to catch, as I was there for the 4pm show last Saturday and I was less than impressed, so I assume the later shows are better? I also wanted to sit closer to the front end of the stage so I could tip the boys and get some flirting action which would hopefully lead further, but all the seats were occupied by guys who would leave for long periods of time, but felt that parking their belongings entitled them to exclusive property rights to those seats, so what is the proper action in those cases? And finally, what is with having a security guy standing against the wall (is he looking for illegal action in the audience)?

Just curious, as I want my next visit to be better than my first visit. Keep up the great work, as it was your efforts on this thread that made the Gaiety a must see for me.

Finally, a question about the Gaiety!

>My main concerns are: what is the best show to catch, as I was

>there for the 4pm show last Saturday and I was less than

>impressed, so I assume the later shows are better?

Yes, the later shows are better. When you arrived, the 3:30 show was in progress. At that show, there are 7 dancers, had you stayed for the 6:15 show, you would have seen 12, plus a finale of all the dancers.

I also

>wanted to sit closer to the front end of the stage so I could

>tip the boys and get some flirting action which would

>hopefully lead further, but all the seats were occupied by

>guys who would leave for long periods of time, but felt that

>parking their belongings entitled them to exclusive property

>rights to those seats, so what is the proper action in those

>cases?

This is a problem I hear quite often. Would you believe that some of the guys who occupy those front and side seats actually arrive for the 1:30 show and stay there till the 9pm finale? It's true. So with that in mind, probably attending a 9:15pm or 12:15am weekend show would be the best. Get there around 9, watch the finale, and then get a seat as the patrons exit.

And finally, what is with having a security guy

>standing against the wall (is he looking for illegal action in

>the audience)?

The security guard serves many purposes. He keeps the patrons and dancers safe. He sees that no sexual activity takes place. He looks out for cameras and cell phones that can take pictures. I see they've added a sign in the theatre about no cell use. He keeps the dancers out of the theatre, maintains the soda machine and climate. He settles disputes between patrons over seats! Finally, he looks out for alcoholic beverages. Last weekend, I even saw him fixing the toilet! Both guards are very nice guys and want you to enjoy yourself. They won't give you any trouble as long as you follow the house rules given at the start of each show.

>Just curious, as I want my next visit to be better than my

>first visit. Keep up the great work, as it was your efforts

>on this thread that made the Gaiety a must see for me.

Thanks, I've always appreciated your support... Hope this information helps to make your next visit a more enjoyable one.

Finally, a question about the Gaiety!

>My main concerns are: what is the best show to catch, as I was

>there for the 4pm show last Saturday and I was less than

>impressed, so I assume the later shows are better?

Yes, the later shows are better. When you arrived, the 3:30 show was in progress. At that show, there are 7 dancers, had you stayed for the 6:15 show, you would have seen 12, plus a finale of all the dancers.

I also

>wanted to sit closer to the front end of the stage so I could

>tip the boys and get some flirting action which would

>hopefully lead further, but all the seats were occupied by

>guys who would leave for long periods of time, but felt that

>parking their belongings entitled them to exclusive property

>rights to those seats, so what is the proper action in those

>cases?

This is a problem I hear quite often. Would you believe that some of the guys who occupy those front and side seats actually arrive for the 1:30 show and stay there till the 9pm finale? It's true. So with that in mind, probably attending a 9:15pm or 12:15am weekend show would be the best. Get there around 9, watch the finale, and then get a seat as the patrons exit.

And finally, what is with having a security guy

>standing against the wall (is he looking for illegal action in

>the audience)?

The security guard serves many purposes. He keeps the patrons and dancers safe. He sees that no sexual activity takes place. He looks out for cameras and cell phones that can take pictures. I see they've added a sign in the theatre about no cell use. He keeps the dancers out of the theatre, maintains the soda machine and climate. He settles disputes between patrons over seats! Finally, he looks out for alcoholic beverages. Last weekend, I even saw him fixing the toilet! Both guards are very nice guys and want you to enjoy yourself. They won't give you any trouble as long as you follow the house rules given at the start of each show.

>Just curious, as I want my next visit to be better than my

>first visit. Keep up the great work, as it was your efforts

>on this thread that made the Gaiety a must see for me.

Thanks, I've always appreciated your support... Hope this information helps to make your next visit a more enjoyable one.

>Thanks, I've always appreciated your support... Hope this

>information helps to make your next visit a more enjoyable

>one.

Well, no, I thank you for the info. I hope to visit again in November, and maybe I'll get to meet you this time. Despite my observations, I still had a good time at Gaiety. I was just frustrated that I couldn't get close enough to the stage to tip Celso and strike up a conversation. I will keep up with your posts and if Celso is coming back I'm there and will follow your advice. :)

>Thanks, I've always appreciated your support... Hope this

>information helps to make your next visit a more enjoyable

>one.

Well, no, I thank you for the info. I hope to visit again in November, and maybe I'll get to meet you this time. Despite my observations, I still had a good time at Gaiety. I was just frustrated that I couldn't get close enough to the stage to tip Celso and strike up a conversation. I will keep up with your posts and if Celso is coming back I'm there and will follow your advice. :)

RE: Thanks, but no thanks Bozo

>I just want to thank Bozo for taking the time to update us

>with accurate information. Many thanks and keep up the good

>work!

Well, I see that the "coward" has returned posting once again under his new user-name. This was created for the sole purpose of complimenting Bozo and the NYObserver while putting down Cooper. It's funny how Alfred always appears just in the nick of time to rescue Bozo T Clown from the mobs. When I had suggested that Alfred's true identity sounded like a "used to be reviewer, who's jealous of Coopers success", someone thought I was talking about the NYObserver. Sorry, wrong reviewer. This one should be a no brainer. I just wonder how Cooper is going to feel once he realizes who it is, or has he already?

Hey Cooper, don't let this "coward" get you down. Keep those great reviews coming, you must be doing something right to attract this much attention.

RE: Thanks, but no thanks Bozo

>I just want to thank Bozo for taking the time to update us

>with accurate information. Many thanks and keep up the good

>work!

Well, I see that the "coward" has returned posting once again under his new user-name. This was created for the sole purpose of complimenting Bozo and the NYObserver while putting down Cooper. It's funny how Alfred always appears just in the nick of time to rescue Bozo T Clown from the mobs. When I had suggested that Alfred's true identity sounded like a "used to be reviewer, who's jealous of Coopers success", someone thought I was talking about the NYObserver. Sorry, wrong reviewer. This one should be a no brainer. I just wonder how Cooper is going to feel once he realizes who it is, or has he already?

Hey Cooper, don't let this "coward" get you down. Keep those great reviews coming, you must be doing something right to attract this much attention.

<<I was just frustrated that I couldn't get close enough to the stage to tip Celso and strike up a conversation. >>

hey, vahawk, if you're unable to sit close to the stage, walk up towards front and reach in with your tip for the dancer whos attention you want to attract, making sure you time it so he sees it's from you. just make sure you place the tip on the stage, as i don't think he's allowed to actually take it out of your hand. then proceed to the lounge when he exits the stage for your conversation. it would be a very limited conversation, anyway, even if you were sitting right by the stage.

RE: Weekend additions.

Spotted this AM in Times Square were 2 dancers from Canada. Both CALVIN and FRANCOIS have arrived in the Big Apple. They told me that hotel rooms, this holiday weekend, are hard to come by. Several of the popular places are already booked. Fortunately, they are all set up and ready to join tonight's lineup. They will also been in for next week's lineup.

RE: Weekend additions.

A good weekend show.

Saturday night's lineup:

1. Gabriel

2. Giovanni

3. Michael

4. Jesse

5. Erik

6. Felipe (replaced Ricardo on Wed.) he's been at the G a lot this summer. Good looking youthful Latino with a tight slender build.

7. Victor

8. Francois: from Montreal, he's 6', very handsome, with a tight muscular build, and a few tattoos.

9. Vito: a weekend regular. He has it all, good looks, tight muscular build with truly ripped abs. Excellent dancer who puts on a very sensual 2nd # and yes, with pre-cum!:9

10. Calvin, from Quebec City, this is his 3rd year at the G. He's 6'2", has light brown hair/eyes, with a tight slender build. Calvin has one of the biggest smiles you'll see at the G. Unfortunately, no signature move at the 6:15 show. He used to sit down and put his legs behind his head and shows it all. I think Luso still has the towel he used to perform this move on!

11. Nick: bodybuilder from NJ. His upper body is in great shape and his personality is tops.

12. Cody: making his G debut. A young looking guy with a slender build. Put on an excellent stage show with moves that would make one believe he's done this before. He adds a new meaning to the phrase "up close and personal". Some ringside patrons received a mini private show right in their seat.

Where's Tino Lopez? I heard he cancelled.

Where's Ricardo? For the m/c member who wanted me to give him a message, Ricardo was gone by Wed. Send me a private message and I'll fill you in.

The weekend additions added a lot of life to the show.

Tyler gets top billing for next week's lineup. If you haven't seen him on stage, I would strongly recommend you do. He'll win you over with that special look of his.

As mentioned before, Calvin and Francois will also be in next week's lineup.

Thank you so very much for the suggestions, which I will follow in that situation in my future visits. My only concerns about this approach is that I should stand against the wall, as I am not comfortable climbing over people in my row to get out and climbing over others to get close enough to catch the dancer's eye and put money on the stage, so he'll see me tipping him.

Of course, I realize that conversation will be limited in this situation and that is understandable and acceptable to me. But doggone it, I want the dance boy I'm all hot for, to dance in my face and know that it's me tipping him and know that I'm interested in pursuing it further!

Once again, thank you very much for your well-informed suggestions! :)

More rumors for next week:

Francois (already reported, confirmed)

Calvin (already reported, confirmed)

I did not hear rumors about Tyler or James (of course that means nothing, they could still be on stage)

Other names that I've heard:

Simon

Daniel

Michael (the Canadian one)

My favorite was Erik.

Week of 10/20, rumors reported of "Angel Wing" Dave. I think that Tom (Montreal verion) is also returning. Based on previous Dave engagements, I suspect Cameron will be joining the lineup too.

RE: JJ cancels NYC trip.

>BOZO WILL UPDATE THIS SITE ON JJ'S HEALTH SITUATION WHEN HE

>GETS ANY NEWS.

Out to JJ fans, I guess I'll have to keep you updated on his condition. JJ posted on MS that he feels a lot better, thinks it might have been something he ate. No return date to the G was mentioned.

Does anyone know how to post pictures from HX magazine? There is a great shot of Tyler as this week's featured dancer. Perhaps someone can do it for us.

>More rumors for next week:

>

>Francois (already reported, confirmed)

>Calvin (already reported, confirmed)

>

>I did not hear rumors about Tyler or James (of course that

>means nothing, they could still be on stage)

>

>Other names that I've heard:

>Simon

>Daniel

>Michael (the Canadian one)

>

>My favorite was Erik.

>

Out to all you gaiety men,

do you think next week's show is worth seeing? I like the bigger guys, but not too big. Jesse was my favorite on Friday. Any recommendations? thanks

>What happned with Jesse the other night?Why was he booed off

>the stage while someone called out "whore"?

Do you know which show this happened at? I was at the 6:15pm show on Sat. and there was no incident. Jesse is a regular at the G and is well liked and popular, I'm surprised that something like this happened... I'll ask around and see if anyone knows why.

I didn't see the Jesse incident either.

I did see Tyler listed in hX for this week. I guess he'll be joining Calvin, Francois and possibly Simon, Daniel and Michael.

Gay Erotic Expo was fun, as was Splash. Hot shows by Rob Romoni (he's been at the G once before) and Angel Wing Dave. For those interested, it's on again today (Monday) at the Copacabana (42nd Street and 11th Avenue), starting at 5pm (I think). My favorites (other than our Gaiety guys) were Rob Barry and Tag Erikson, but there were lots of hot guys of all types.

Was paging through the new Torso magazine, with Caesar on the front. Noticed a spread of Gaiety dancer Vito (caught me by surprise). He is listed under the name Toni Miceli (not sure I spelled it right) Nice pics.

The Gay Erotic Expo was a huge amount of fun and highly recommended. Lots of hot cuddly porn stars, all very friendly to pose for pics or sign things for their fans. Even got to see some non-porn celebrities like Queer Eye culture vulture Jai Hernandez and the guy he replaced Blair Boone.

Tag Eriksson of Jetset Studios seemed to be the most popular (how can you not be when you are a 6-3, cute as heck slim tanned babyfaced Swede with ice blue eyes and sweet disposition) but since the place was crowded it was hard to tell who was getting more attention amid the porn stars and the wannabe and shouldabe guys.

Saw Dave Angel wings, Carlos Morales, Michael Lucas and his studio studs, Brett Wolfe, Tony Serrano, Ray Dragon, Tod Parker from Colt and a whole buncha Jetset cuties. Big dicked boys Chad Hunt and Michael Brandon were there too (anyone know who is bigger? They have about 3 feet of cock between the two of them) and a whole slew of guys for everyone’s tastes. My boy Rod Barry did a rough and tumble stage show with Brett Wolf and my two friends who joined me were converted to Rod fans. Rod posed for a pic with me and took off his shirt and licked me with his big tongue so I went home happy! I even got to meet the John Rutherford, former big chief at Falcon who just bought Colt Studios and has plans for world domination with the Colt boys. I thanked John for all the time I enjoyed watching his videos at Falcon and he was very gracious. This man is a very influential pornographer! Check your porn libraries, you prolly have a bunch of videos he produced and/or directed or with major pornstars he discovered

Gaiety fans: I saw little Anthony, who danced about 2 weeks ago at the G, walking around. I said hi, reminded him we both drooled over Celso at my visit there. He’s such a sweetie.

Many major studios and websites were there: Colt, Jetset, Lucas Productions, TLA Videos, Cocboyx.com, Movie Mountain, Thugboy.com, NakedSwrod.com, Big City Video, HX, Hairystudvideo.com. Rentboy.com (along with some rent boys). There were video vendors, magazines, calendars, leather stuff, toys, lube etc. I know I left something out but the website for the event isn’t helpful about the exhibitors (HX was btw). I left with lots of signed pics, a Polaroid of me and Tag, a pic of me and my husband to be, Rod Barry, an interest the porn career of Lorenzo Vargas & Rob Ramos, dvd’s I bought and won, a huge bag of porn freebies….Glad I have to day off so I can recuperate.

One last comment: don’t expect nudity at the stage shows as the rules forbid it. Some of the stage shows were very subdued in some cases but still fun.

<<Was paging through the new Torso magazine, with Caesar on the front. Noticed a spread of Gaiety dancer Vito (caught me by surprise). He is listed under the name Toni Miceli (not sure I spelled it right) Nice pics.>>

thanks for that headsup, nyo, i'm heading down to the newstand as soon as i log off! won't make up for missing his show (and more) this w/e, but will have to do.

Archived