Where are the Taboo boys?

marc anthony
This topic is 7503 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hoping to get information (slowly but surely) as to where all the Taboo boys have landed during the current Taboo closure. I am going there a couple of different weekends in October, and would love to look them up!

I stay in touch with some of them... so I can provide some info to anyone else who is interested. But would love some additions from those who live or visit Montreal and see these guys about town.

1) Damien: Dancing often at new club Blue

2) Pierre: Dancing Campus Days on M,F,Sat.

3) Criss: Stock

4) Jordan: taking a break (not dancing for now) :(

5) Yannick and Pierre-Luc: also not planning to dance during hiatus

Any other info that people could provide would be much appreciated!

Guest Tampa Yankee

A Whole New Taboo Look

One of the dancers tells me that the club will be entirely renovated from stem to stern -- redone stage, DJ booth moved, front door relocated, the entire interior redecorated, and of course the back room enlarged and renovated to comform to the recent police edict regarding cabins or curtains or whatever. That is the reason the cub will be closed a full two months -- not that the liquor license was not an issue, it was, but that did not require closure unitl Dec 1, as I understand it.

RE: A Whole New Taboo Look

I also heard from "one of the locals" that the Taboo trial, originally scheduled for Sept. 26, was postponed.

I am sure that the Taboo management was hoping to have the verdict finalized before pouring in all that money into the renovations.

Just hoping for the best!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to track down a website for a dancer named Migual from Taboo. I happened to chat with him on an online service and he told me he had a website but was forbidden by the service he was working for from disclosing it. Anyone have any connections to him? He's living in Toronto now.

Archived