Ben Versace Gaiety Return

Guest JohnPela
This topic is 7521 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest JohnPela

Ben Versace aka Dr. Versace, the sex doctor, will be performing at the Gaiety beginning this cumming Friday night, September 19th for the weekend and continuing as a regular during the following week through Sunday, September 28th. Ben is Mr. Entertainment on the stage wherever he performs and he has fun on the stage and really cares about providing a good show during his two dance numbers on stage each performance.

Ben's appearance alone is reason enough to see the show. In addition, the very talented and beautiful black performer, Marlone, will also be dancing during this same time period. Those of you that have seen Marlone, will remember his beautiful muscled body, sexy entertaining dancing and his hu..ge beautiful cock (which he often mimicks sucking himself on stage or using as a hat hanger!).

Ben is known for his creative entrances onto the stage and for his creative costumes whether it be the sex doctor, bartender who stripes to nothing but a black apron, tux (for a dream prom date), sailor, Alladin-type Arabian nights dancing boy, sailor or hiphop dancer. He has it all: talent, charm, beautiful body, handsome face and is playfull and a kid at heart.

Ben besides being very talented and creative with his performances, is a very handsome, muscled guy with dark hair, a lovely smile and seductive/killer eyes that light up the stage. When he looks at you from the stage with those eyes and smiles, you feel like you are the only person in the theatre with him. He is not only beautiful/hot but has a very tight, lean, muscular and well toned body with absolutely no fact on this perfect specimen. When he does his trademark shaking of his butt, its a sight to behold!

To quote Cooper (which I also did several times above), the Gaiety reviewer on the M4M site: "One of the best moves Ben does to show off his body and talent is during his 2nd nude number. He kneels down, bends backward, with erect cock pointing to the sky, and his arm dramatically reaching out. WOW! what a picture. Every muscle in his body tightens to show off his amazing 6 pack and human strength."

Ben is also very friendly, fun and easy to talk to in the lounge even for shy guys like me. He is one of the nicest guys ever to perform at the Gaiety. So if you are there in the lounge, don't be afraid to talk to him. I know several members of this site in the past have posted that they have gone to the Gaiety many times and have not talked to a dancer in the lounge. I used to be that way so if I can overcome my shyness, then you can too- just talk to a dancer who you liked his performance. If you haven't before then Ben is an excellent one for "first contact". But, be quick, he is a very popular dancer with many fans.

I am a frequent visitor to NYC and the Gaiety and I like to see more creative performances like Ben and Marlone, who are sexy, beautiful, talented and have big beautiful cocks to match. So if you are going to be in NYC during this 10 day period then definitely this is the time to go to the Gaiety. There will be many other handsome guys dancing (see the Monday 9/15/03 & 9/22/03 reviews by Cooper of the dancers during this 10 day period).

Consider this post and advance notice of what should be a great weekend and week at the Gaiety. If you didn't see Ben when he last performed on August 22nd & 23rd, then definitely don't miss this opportunity to see him perform as well as Marlone. Trust me and Cooper- their performances alone are worth the price of admission to the Gaiety.

JP: Thanks for the early notice on Ben and Marlone. You must really like these guys.;) Usually, we save the reviews for after a dancers' performance, but you've done an excellent job before. Both Ben & Marlone have always made writing reviews easy, for they have so much talent to describe.

When I visit the G, I go there to relax, kick back, and enjoy the pleasure of watching a good show. It's dancers like Ben and Marlone who make that feeling come true. They always give 100% to the entertainment of the patrons. Their hard work does not go unnoticed.

I'm looking forward to seeing them. :9

Guest JohnPela

>JP: Thanks for the early notice on Ben and Marlone. You must

>really like these guys.;)

Cooper, LOL... You've blown my secret that Ben and Marlone are two of my favorite Gaiety dancers. And here I thought that no one noticed.

>Usually, we save the reviews for after a dancers' performance,but >you've done an excellent job before.

Cooper, I know the usual financial disclaimer is that "Past results don't guarantee future results". But in this case, I think that Ben and Marlone's past creative dances and beautiful bodies to behold will be repeated this coming weekend and week.

>When I visit the G, I go there to relax, kick back, and enjoy

>the pleasure of watching a good show. It's dancers like Ben

>and Marlone who make that feeling come true. They always give

>100% to the entertainment of the patrons. Their hard work does

>not go unnoticed.

Well, this notice is a way to let other Gaiety patrons (regulars and newbies)that this should be a good time to see the show. Also, my post is sort of your advance review since I shamelessly used your past posts and replys about Ben to write it.

Guest JohnPela

RE: Reviews of Ben & Marlone

Cooper was right on target when he mentioned on the main Gaiety thread that I would like to read posts of reviews or reactions by patrons this weekend of Ben Versace's and Marlone's performances. I'll be there to see for myself next Friday, Sept 26th.

All kidding aside, it would be nice if more Gaiety patrons would post their views of any or all the dancers they liked or didn't like. It would make for more interesting reading for those of us not fortunate enough to live in NYC area.

Kudos as always to Cooper, Foxy and Lucky for their reviews and replys/comments/info on this message center.

Guest JohnPela

RE: Reviews of Ben

There have been good reviews of Ben on this site and even at muscleservice.com (sometimes grugelingly by body builder worshipers). I look forward to seeing the Gaiety performers tomorrow.

Guest JohnPela

This is a post script entry to end this thread with my first hand impression of this last weekend's performance.

I know it will not be a big surprise but my favorite Gaiety performer last week was Ben Versace. He had the most creative, talented show that included great dancing, surprise stage entrance, comic moments (second number coming out as a chef with apron that said "Will cook for great sex" and flapping his apron with his dick. Also not to mention holding his dick with metal hot dog or salad server). Ben has it all including talent, good looks and beautiful body and great personality.

I hope now that he can concentrate on his acting career and that go on to much better things then performing at the Gaiety.

I liked almost all the performers whether they were twinks, body builders or in between. Its the variety of dancer styles and body types that make it worth spending an evening at the Gaiety. I have posted more detailed reactions to most of the other dancers in this week's Gaiety Monday review section.

Be careful on Friday night or Saturday night to sit on the left side of stage runway-is it the fourth or fifth row adjacent to the stage. That seat is taken!

Also great to see Cooper again, meet Lucky, talk to Jaynnj and see NYO enjoying the shows.

Archived