GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF SEPT 8th.

Cooper
This topic is 7535 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: Weekend Lineup

>

>NYO, Thanks for the update. Looks like the lineup has

>something for everyone's taste.:9 I'm happy to see "Gary" as a

>"rumor", when I spoke with him on Fri. he wasn't certain...

>Martino, new???

Me too on Gary, he was very sexy and seems to be a nice guy. Great smile and face, think he'd look better with short hair (but he's the one who models, so he should know how he looks best)

Martino not new, veteran of Gaiety. He has been in Playgirl before. Very active energetic stage show. Some of you may remember his raincoat and short shorts.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: Chad Conners @ the G

A warning to all you Cooper fans out there....and we know there are thousands (maybe millions) it looks like I'll be filling in for this Monday's lineup and review. With Mr. Cooper by my side (as long as he stays in the audience...which may not be long) and Lucky's assistance, I'll do my best to fill those shoes. Looks like it should be an interesting show. Most would be satisfied with 1 1/2 hours of Trevor. As for Chad Conners, I can hardly wait to see what the fuss is all about. Stay tuned.

Archived