Ben Versace Gaiety Return

Guest JohnPela
This topic is 7571 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest JohnPela

This has been confirmed: This Friday and Saturday nights (Aug 22 & 23) Ben Versace aka Dr. Versace will be returning to the Gaiety Theatre for a special appearance.

He is Mr. Entertainment on stage wherever he performs and he looks like he is having fun on stage. His body is more muscular then even when he last performed at the Gaiety the first week of June 2003. He is noted for his very creative shows and his lovely smile and killer eyes that light up the stage.

To quote Cooper's last review of him: "The performance of the 'sex instructor' Dr. Ben Versace alone is worth the price of admission. Ben is an extremely good-looking man with the most beautiful eyes. His show involves a lot of audience participation... Ben has it all; the looks, body, talent, and personality... You can't get better than this."

Ben is a very popular performer and this opportunity to see him perform should not be missed. He is also very friendly and fun to talk with in the lounge. For you guys that are very shy like me - he is very approachable and friendly to talk to in the lounge.

So combined with the other excellent performers who Foxy and Cooper have already reviewed this week- this weekend's lineup should be fantastic and well worth going to the Gaiety to see!

JP: Thanks so much for informing us on Ben's return to the G this weekend. His appearance alone is reason enough to see the show.

I'm sure all of the G-regulars can visualize one of Ben's very talented and creative performances. He looked so handsome/hot when I saw him once enter stage in his tuxedo. He reminded me of the perfect prom date. I should add that Ben doesn't just "walk on to stage" in the usual manner, he'll find an unusual way of getting up there. In fact, he might even be sitting next to you in the audience. :p

Ben is not only an extremely good looking man with dark hair and seductive/beautiful blue eyes, but has a very tight, lean, muscular, and well toned body. Ablsolute no fat on this perfect specimen. One of the best moves Ben does to show off his body and talent is during his 2nd nude number. He kneels down, bends backward, with erect cock pointing to the sky, and his arm dramatically reaching out. WOW! what a picture. Every muscle in his body tightens to show off his amazing 6 pack and human strength.

Not long ago, Lucky started a discussion here on "best G-stage performers". Most of the replies contained Ben's name as #1. This weekend's show is going to be a great one. :9

Guest JohnPela

>Will Ben be doing any private shows or is this just an

>appearance at the G spot this time?

By now if you saw the Gaiety show Friday night you have already been able to ask Ben directly. I would imagine he would be doing privates since he is performing at the Gaiety. The dancers certainly cannot live off the tips left on the stage by patrons. Ben is very friendly and easy to talk to in the lounge and will tell you what he will and will not do.

Cooper and others have in previous threads provided good advise to new patrons of the Gaiety as to what to ask a dancer about privates. This reminder is for those new to G-spot (not Duke): be specific and ask about what the dancer will do in a private, how long they have until they have to be back at the Gaiety and whether they have another dancer sharing their hotel room. Usually they are staying in a hotel near the theatre. Also often you will have chance at more time with a dancer (with less hurry) if you schedule a time in the afternoon or on Sunday compared to Friday and Saturday nights (especially with a popular dancer with a lot of fans). You can talk to them in the lounge and get the dancer's cell phone # to contact them at a later time to set something up.

Guest JohnPela

RE: Ben Versace Gaiety Info

I was not in NYC this weekend. Any feedback from those that were at the G-spot Friday or Saturday night concerning the weekend only dancers who performed (not reviewed by Foxy and Cooper on Monday afternoon 8/18): Ben, Marlone, others?

Archived