CUMMING TO THE GAIETY SEPT 15 -21

Guest chad conners
This topic is 7504 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest chad conners

HOT MUSCLE STUD CHAD CONNERS IS CUMMING TO MANNHATTEN AND DANCING AT THE GAIETY THEATER http://WWW.CHADCONNERS.COM

STATS: 5'8" 210LBS. 6% BODYFAT WITH RIPPED ABBS AND TAN BODY THAT WILL MAKE U MELT

SO CUM SEE ME OR SET UP A PRIVATE SHOW WITH ME AT MY HOTEL JUST A FEW BLOCKS AWAY VISIT MY WEB SITE FOR MORE INFO OR EMAIL ME FOR RECENT PICS AND TO SET UP A SESSION chad@chadconners.com

So glad to hear Chad is "cumming" to the Gaiety. I'll be very interested in knowing what his rates will be, what he's willing to do and how much time he's willing to give his fans. Otherwise he's just another piece of eye candy...not that I mind that. I, for one look forward to seeing him on the stage. Anyone have any personal experiences they'd care to share???

Guest markettoy

WOW Chad Conners cumming to NYC , I will be there .. Love his butt :)

Think he is so so hot , love the new picture you have Chad on your site . Love to be smoothered by you in bed .. MMMMMMM

• 4 weeks later...

Archived