Montreal: StockBar Question

Samai139
This topic is 7522 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just came back from a too short, two day stay in Montreal. Stock was so busy on Friday that I had no chance to connect with anyone, but Saturday I watched a dancer named Ricardo play pool and had a few minutes to chat with him before his stage number. He does a great shower sequence that really turned me on. Any of you Montreal habitues know anything about him? I'd love to know more---and if you prefer to send it to me through a private e-mail, that's fine.

If anyone wants to know about some of "favourites" at Campus in the afternoon, drop me a line, I'll share :))

Buzz

P.S. His photo is NOT on the website, and when I tried to send an

e-mail to Stock's webmaster it bounced back, again. Anyone know

any way to send e-mails????

>P.S. His photo is NOT on the website, and when I tried to

>send an

> e-mail to Stock's webmaster it bounced back, again.

>Anyone know

> any way to send e-mails????

This is one of my pet peeves with Stock... who would be much better (because they do have some hot boys) if they had better customer service.

They have email which doesn't work.

They have a website with pics of dancers who rarely work.

And when you ask them when dancers are actually going to dance, they lie.

On this trip, I made several trips to Stock to ask when Jimmy would be dancing next. They would always pretend to look at their schedule, and then tell me "tomorrow." Well, many tomorrows have come and gone, and no Jimmy. I don't mind him not dancing. I just have better things to do with my time in Montreal to chase a fabrication.

Frustrating, to say the least.

On my last trip to Montreal and the one before that, (both within 2 months) Stock did the same to us. They tell you someone is working and they are not there. The waiters are not honest about it and even if you ask the DJ, they can't seem to get it right. I am not sure if they actually know what is going on. I had the feeling they kept us hanging so we would buy more drinks and stay there. What they fail to realize is that after a few lies, I have no desire to return even if it is fun to hang there. They need to be more careful and more accurate if they want keep me cumming.

Taboo is different. You do get a straight answer there. Well, maybe not straight, but definitely honest. :)

Guest buffroger

I was in Montreal last month and was looking for Bill (Campus afternnon dancer). I met him on my previous visit but he was not around.

Wonder if you saw him there. I really like him. But then there is Dave and Alex. Who are your favorites, if you could tell me..maybe some new guys I have not the pleasure of meeting.

Stock bar doesn't answer the emails. Don't remember a Ricardo, tho I have met a "Ricky". Probably not the same guy as you said Ricardo is not in their website.

I am planning on going back to Montreal next month and really would like to know who are the guys you would recommend.

Thanks and take care.

Barry

>I was in Montreal last month and was looking for Bill (Campus

>afternnon dancer). I met him on my previous visit but he was

>not around.

>Wonder if you saw him there.

If the "Bill" you are referring to is "Jimmy McGuire", then I am sorry to say that he has not been here for the entire time I have been here (which is a long time).

>I am planning on going back to Montreal next month and really

>would like to know who are the guys you would recommend.

>

My favorite daytime dancer is Jimmy from Stock. But he is planning to take all of next month off, he tells me. Says he needs the break.

Guest buffroger

Thanks Marc for the info. And yes, I was referring to Bill aka Jim Mcquire. Sorry to hear he is MIA. I did meet Jimmy (so adorable) the last time I was there.

What about the other afternnon boys in Campus. A number of posters are saying that there are a lot of new dancers and would like to know which ones would be good to hook up with.

Hope to meet you sometime Marc. You seem to be a nice guy.

Barry

Guest TwinkLoverr

>Thanks Marc for the info. And yes, I was referring to Bill

>aka Jim Mcquire. Sorry to hear he is MIA. I did meet Jimmy

>(so adorable) the last time I was there.

I was in Montreal in late June, and Bill (Jimmy McGuire) was there for two afternoons, a Friday and a Saturday. Perhaps he may work somewhat intermittently, I'm not sure. I can certainly understand you looking for him though - he is such a sweetheart!!

As for other recommendations, and I'm going out on a limb here that you like twinks since you were at Campus afternoons. Of course there's the aforementioned Bill, also Bastian (a cute 18 y/o twink who I think was on MBL at one point). I also liked Phillipe, a cute semi-twink of about 20 years old. He speaks English fairly fluently, with the sexiest french-canadian accent. And to top it off, he's a sweet guy.

There were a few other twinks of mention, but unfortunately the names all become a blur after a few days in the city! hehe Enjoy your trip back to Montreal next month Buffroger, and maybe see you up there!

>

>What about the other afternnon boys in Campus. A number of

>posters are saying that there are a lot of new dancers and

>would like to know which ones would be good to hook up with.

I enjoyed Roberto a lot... and also Yan (who is far from a twink, but cute face and extremely nice body).

>

>Hope to meet you sometime Marc. You seem to be a nice guy.

>

>Barry

HOpe to meet you too! Please come and say hi if we are ever in Montreal at the same time!

Guest buffroger

I would love to meet you guys. Tho I usually go with a friend, it will certainly be a pleasure to meet and make new friends...specially fun loving people that you are.

Now the problem is how to recognized each other. We probably crossed paths already.

Philippe is someone I know very well. Thanks again and have fun.

Barry

Do you guys remember the fellow who used to do the Gaiety Reviews? I used to exchange e-mails with him, and he met on afternoon at Campus and two weeks ago we ran into each other again. So you see it is possible to spend some time with fellow posters. Keep me in mind when you are exchanging descriptions, dates of travel, etc. I'd love to buy you a drink and dish the dancers with you.

Samai aka Buzz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OOO!!! Riccardo!!! he is fantastic!!! I'm absolutely crazy about him!!! Maybe some STOCK guys are more hansome that him ( Mikhael, for instance) but no one is more sexy. the way he moves, the way he smiles, the way he looks at you... ohhh... I'mafraid to contimue, because something can happen to me ;)

I was waiting almost two month till he offered me private dance, sending him signals, smoling etc ( I prefer not to invite guys to backroom myself but wait for their invitation), but it was worth it. and he was worth every dollar a gave him.

As for stock bar itself - I've read in this seccion that some guys are not satisfied with their service. Maybe there are some demerits in there but the merits... the hottest guys in city, the hottest waiters in city ( why they are not on stage??? you know, it was a mistake of stock staff to hire such a hot guys as waiters - i pay much more attention to David that for the scene for instance - of course not when Riccardo is performing :p ) taboo and adonis - not my style. Cambus - the guys are ugly. and one more about campus - their back room is not comfortable - and have you ever saw a guy's faces when they are performing private there??? they have such a boring, indifferent expression on theif faces - kinda fuck, whet this piece of shit will finish and give me my money.x( Stockbar guys makes you feel much more comfortabe (actually, not totally comfortable bevause yuor dick is trying to break off your pants;-)

Guest OralBtm4Top

I've been to Montreal many times, most recently for Pride weekend. I love Stock and Campus and spend allot time enjoying the hot men. Stock has a hot, young dancer that can lick the head of his cock. Does anyone know his name? Also, I'd love to hook up with some of these guys for privates in my hotel but find it difficult to know who gets into it and who doesn't. What I'm looking for is recommendations for any one out there who knows which of the dancers like to be serviced and top. I know Dave is quite hot and can be allot of fun, so I've heard. When I saw him perform in NYC he seemed very into hooking up while he was hanging in the lounge of the Gaeity. Can anyone give me some advice?

Campus, Montreal: Fishes or Victims...

You are absolutely right about many Campus dancers: they used to call their customers: Fishes or Victims... Many of them are just straight hustlers... Next time, if you listen with both ears, you will hear:

POISSON (fish) or VICTIME (victim)when they talk about their customers.And they smile, they are so friendly... Don't forget: I don't say all of them but many of them (70-80%). I speak french...

Yes, he is veery got. his name is Nick. I saw him several times in there and his cock is big, i mean, really BIG. as for Dave, I saw a review about him here on this site, and the reviewer found him as dissapointment. but who knows, different people-different tastes,( for instance, I don't find Dave hot:) maybe you will like it. As for info about the guys - i guess it's better to ask them directly. i was in Stock with my friend once, he did asked one guy ( I beleive his name was Antoune - but i haven't seen him performing for a long time) and got a positive answer. guy asket 100 for an hour. Again, one of the reviewers about Stock on this site also claim that some of the guys are making outcalls.

Guest TwinkLoverr

>Campus, Montreal: Fishes or Victims...

>You are absolutely right about many Campus dancers: they used

>to call their customers: Fishes or Victims...

Okay, I'm confused! Can someone explain this thing about customers being "fishes or victims"?? I would hope that nobody would be surprised that some of the dancers at ANY of the clubs are straight hustlers! However, what is this whole fishes and victims thing about???

Archived