Montreal week of fun

bigguyinpasadena
This topic is 7599 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I will be up in La Belle Montreal over Labor day weekend(wed-monday)and am,as of this point,travelling solo.Will any of my fellow Hoovillians be up there for this weekend?If so,I would love to meet some of you.

Next yearI have sworn to go up during the fireworks competition.

Prague is a real possibility for next year also-for those of you who have made recent trips to both Montreal and Prague how do they compare-it would be my first trip.

>I will be up in La Belle Montreal over Labor day

>weekend(wed-monday)and am,as of this point,travelling

>solo.Will any of my fellow Hoovillians be up there for this

>weekend?If so,I would love to meet some of you.

Can't be there then sorry... spending so many days there this month (damn, it seems like most of the month, lol), and returning for an extended stay in October.

>Prague is a real possibility for next year also-for those of

>you who have made recent trips to both Montreal and Prague how

>do they compare-it would be my first trip.

I have thought often of Prague myself. The advantages: gorgeous boys and powerful dollar. The disadvantages: language barrier and unfamiliarity with the culture. Not sure I want to be doing anything marginally illegal (don't even know if it is legal or illegal) in an Eastern European country without language skills or a cultural understanding. So for now... I go to our friendly neighbor where the boys are beautiful too, everyone speaks English, and the dollar USED to be strong at least!

Regarding Prague - If you go to the stripper bars in Prague, no doubt you would like the bars. The guys are good looking and available. However, the Slavic language sounds harsh and the guys are not friendly like the guys we find in Montreal. Many are rather aggressive, which is a turn-off to me. Although the American dollar was strong last year, our dollar is no longer as strong. To add to the problem of our depreciated dollar, the guys in the bar are getting spoiled and are asking for more money than they asked just one year ago. I have been to Prague several time with friends and I enjoyed the place, but my favorite remains Montreal. On the other hand, if you go to Europe and want to have almost as much fun as you can in Montreal, try Hamburg, Germany. Prostitution is legal in Germany. Therefore, there is no police harassment attached to "rent boys.” In fact, many of the "rent boys" carry health cards to show at least they were STD free as of the date shown on their health card. True, the Germany language can also sound harsh. Despite the harshness, the German guys almost always know enough English which allows them to communicate in the friendly manner we have been accustomed to from our many visits to Montreal.

Guest Tampa Yankee

>Quartly? Are you sure about that? :) That would mean about

>4 times a year right? Is my math off?

He didn't say how many times each quarter... lol... or for how long!!:+

Guest Tampa Yankee

>>Quartly? Are you sure about that? :) That would mean

>about

>>4 times a year right? Is my math off?

>

>

>He didn't say how many times each quarter... lol... or for how

>long!!:+

.... or for that matter, how many quarters are in a Marc Anthony year. :+

>>>Quartly? Are you sure about that? :) That would mean

>>about

>>>4 times a year right? Is my math off?

>>

>>

>>He didn't say how many times each quarter... lol... or for

>how

>>long!!:+

>

>

>.... or for that matter, how many quarters are in a Marc

>Anthony year. :+

>

Doesn't quarterly mean divided by 6?

:+