Stella's questions

Boink
This topic is 7605 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

OK I finally made it to Stella's in NYC. I liked it a lot, but felt a little green about procedure. I have one more night in NYC and I wanna go back armed with a little more info.

How late do they stay open / how late do the dancers perform?

When is the downstairs area open?

If the dancers start around 11:30, is there any action to be had before that time (as far as picking up a working boy)?

I had a few hotties offer me a private lap dance as they were making their way around the room. Where do these take place? How far will they generally go? How much do they generally charge?

There seemed to be a few 'customers' in the bar who were fully clothed and very hot looking. I sensed they were working the room, but mostly so subtly it was hard to tell. How can I tell? Are they in compettition with the dancers in the room?

Do they feature different dancers every night, or do some of the dancers keep a regular or consistant schedule?

If I take one home with me, are the regularly working dancers more reliable or 'safe' than the 'freelancers'?

My apologies if these have been answered before, but I couldn't find them.

thanks!

Boink, If you're looking for information on Stella's try looking at the Strip Club FAQ. It's located at the top of the Strip Club Forum. Stella's, along with 22 other strip clubs, is reviewed there... Hopefully, after reading the review, your questions will be answered. Enjoy your stay in NYC... Coop

Bonik and Samai, if either of you need more info on Stella's just ask. I'm usually there 2x's a week. Since the Gaiety has forgotten about twink lovers, I now do my shopping there, wider selection and a lot less expensive. :+

Guest JohnPela

Cooper,

I want to go "shopping" with you. Last time in NYC I saw the tail end of one of your Stellas "shopping" trips. Looked and sounded like you got a good bargain! I think DenverTraveler would back me up on this conclusion. He also found some good bargains (except maybe the last one at Stellas).

>So there is no floor space on the premises for private lap

>dances? (One of the boys led me to believe there was.)

Boink: That "boy" must have been from Montreal!... Sorry, but "there is no floor space on the premises for a private lap dance". You'll just have to bring him back to your hotel... Enjoy!:+

J.P. :9 My "friend" from Seattle hasn't been around lately, however, I'm looking for a good "bargain" with the twink who wears the Yankee cap.:+ My research continues...

I think "Jackhammer" holds the record in picking up a hustler at Stella's. It took all of 5 minutes...

cooper and John Pela,

I am going to see Jackhammer in Rio in october for our m4m Soiree II and a couple of the regular South America posters introduced me to both the Gaiety and Stellas. Have only been to the Gaiety twice but usually hit Stellas on Sat nights. Would be nice to meet both of you since you really know the scene at Gaiety. I like Stellas and even though im a tad shy, i rarely have a problem scoring there but I dislike the basement dance area. I always meet the boys on the upper floor.

Two other South America posters are coming in to NYC as houseguests (Robbguy and Tomcal) this and next weekend. Will you guys be at stellas?

>Would be nice to meet both of you since you really know the

>scene at Gaiety.

G: J.P. is a frequent visitor to NYC. He comes to help stimulate the economy. He's a wonderful guy... I'll be in touch.

I like Stellas and even though im a tad shy,

>i rarely have a problem scoring there but I dislike the

>basement dance area. I always meet the boys on the upper

>floor.

Agree! The basement gets too crowded on weekends, and all I do is protect my wallet. Main floor is best for scoring and making arrangements.

>Two other South America posters are coming in to NYC as

>houseguests: "Not Kato!"

(Robbguy and Tomcal) this and next weekend.

I'm in touch with Tomcal and we've made plans. As for Robbguy, if he's interested, ask him to send an inbox message. We'll work something out!

Will

>you guys be at stellas?

Can't speak for the others, but I should be...

Guest JohnPela

I will be at Gaiety and probably Stellas next Saturday night (7/19). I arrive in NYC Thursday afternoon.

I am also interested in going to Rio. Never been there. A doctor friend of mine in NYC also wants to go there real bad and is encouraging me to go with him. He has not traveled overseas and I love to travel all over the world.

Send me an email as I would like to connect up with you and other M4M board members who have the same interest in Gaiety/Stellas, etc.

Flattery?

Mr. Cooper,

You flatter me (I think?)

I seem to remember it took 6 minutes but I never finished my first drink. I would never have done it if you and Lucky hadn't "briefed" me before hand. (boy that was fun session getting "briefed".) I really enjoyed that evening with you guys. Of course my last night in NYC ended somewhat differently with you grabbing that muscle hottie and running off, and then Lucky and his partner bailing on me just as the 20 dancers were headed to our table. I have never been so nervous in my life.

As for this weekend, you will enjoy spending time with Tomcal, he is a great guy and fun to be around..just a word of advice however. When you get to the G or Stella's, be sure to stand back so you don't get trampled by the hoards rushing to grab ahold of him. I haven't seen so much pushing since HiJinx took me to Splash. He had to beat them off with a stick. Since I got hit with an "ugly" stick in my youth, he used me to beat them off...wait that didn't cum out right...oh well never mind.

Gulliver, I look forward to seeing you in October and John Pela, would be great to finally meet you as well if you come to Rio for SoireeII.

Have fun this weekend guys.

Cooper, thanks for the email. I'll call you soon.

:7

Guest TwinkLoverr

Samai, I had a similar problem. You need to change your user preferences to see older posts.

Go to "user menu", then "edit your preferences", and then "date limit". Change date limit to a longer time frame, I use 3 months usually and it works pretty well.

Thats the extent of my technical expertise, for what its worth!! hehe Hope it helps you out... :)

Archived