Cooper Turns 600

Lucky
This topic is 7609 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It seems like yesterday that I was ragging at this new poster called Cooper and now he has 600 posts. Congrats buddy and thanks for all your inside info on what we all want to know but are afraid to ask!

Guest JohnPela

Let provide a big SECOND thanking Cooper for all his posts, reviews and information about the G-spot performers and tips to help first-time patrons to the Theatre. Not to mention, this Strip Clubs subsection of the Message Center. Also all that intensive Monday afternoon research on behalf of us readers

Well, this thread certainly caught me by surprise. BTW, looking at count numbers, it appears that Lucky will be reaching 3,000 before the night is out. Keep those posts coming, you still have the best one liners!

Lucky and AJP, thanks for the very kind words. For the past few years, I've truly enjoyed attending the Gaiety. If sharing my experiences has helped, then it was worth the trip. The Gaiety is a fun place to go, and should be reviewed in that light. :9

Finally, I've really been the lucky one. I've met so many wonderful M4M members who have enriched my life. Lucky and AJP, my research continues!

Congrats Cooper in turning 600, now that's old:P Your doing a great job on the club reviews, keep up the good work:* I really hope on one of my many trips to the BIG apple I will find time in meeting you}( Again congrats on turning 600.

When in doubt I whip it out:+

Cooper is about FULL service

Mr. Cooper,

Added congrats on you post count status, however no one has mentioned the other great service you provide in addition to G spot reviews and as the monitor of this forum. Being a FULL service kind of guy, you also act as the "welcome wagon" for out of town M4Mers and in that capacity, your restaurant tips, hotels recommendations, G boy etiquette and "Stella" rules were priceless for this poster. Thanks again for being all about service!!!!:D :o

Archived