GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF MAY 5th

Cooper
This topic is 7662 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Today's lineup included:

1. Miguel: formally Michael, from Quebec, very handsome with a beautiful body.

2. Angel: Polish dancer with blond hair and blue eyes, good fast moves.

3. Giovanni: Spanish dancer who can straddle! Puts on an very entertaining and professional show.

4. Jesse: tall, handsome, very muscular blond, now from Miami.

5. Tommy: from Montreal, dark hair and eyes, medium build. Only his second appearance at the G.

6. Gino: Hungarian, now resides in Miami. Strong, beefy guy with dark hair and eyes.

7. Eli: LA Hispanic model, shaved head with an athletic build.

You know it's a good lineup when you can say you've done a private with most of these guys!

Guest newguy3

Interesting. I would expect an especially detailed and juicy review this week since, as you say, you've had a private with most of them. Yet this is one or your briefest reviews! What gives? Or is this a tease so we'll stayed tuned...

Honorable mention goes to 3 Gaiety dancers who truly can be called "dancers".

1. Giovanni: He was this week's featured dancer. He enters dancing to "Emotional Rollercoaster" by Vivian Green. He's wearing a red t-shirt and black pants and shoes. He has dark hair and eyes, pouty lips, Spanish good looks, slight mustache, earrings, and looking like a pirate. As he strips down, he reveals a very solid and ripped chest, plus a variety of upper body and arm tattoos. As he lowers his pants, he's wearing 2 sets of thongs! One solid black, then lowers those, to the 2nd thong, a black see-though mesh, very revealing. Nice preview of what's to come in the 2nd number. Giovanni is an excellent dancer, lots of sensual body moves... Second number: He dances to Christina Agulara's "Infatuation". His style of dance is very sexual and teasing. He's notorious for walking off the stage and onto the seats for all to get a closer look. It's an excellent move that works for him. (I can't see Jesse trying this!) Giovanni has a beautiful slender body in great worked-out shape.

2. Angel: A Gaiety regular who's original home was Poland, but now resides in NYC. Angel was introduced as the "HOT Blond" a title well deserved. Dressing all in black is becoming quite stylish with the G-dancers, and Angel looks great in whatever he selects. For his 1st number he dances to "Broken" by Lustral. It's a fast song, perfect for Angel's swinging arms and legs. He puts so much energy into his performance, that he sweats profusely. Angel has a light fair complexion with short blond hair and blue eyes. He has silky smooth skin and a muscular thin body... Second number: Angel enters with a solid erection and low hanging succulent balls as he dances to "Don't Know" by Lime. He has a beautiful looking body and all the right erotic moves down to arouse the patrons.

3. Eli: This is his second time back at the Gaiety. He's tall with a shaved head, dark eyes, and Latino good looks. It's too bad some patrons left as he entered, for they missed an exciting show given by a truly nice guy. Eli is a classy dresser who's hip-hop style of dance fits him perfectly. He danced to his own selections, 1st number "He wasn't man enough for me" by Toni Braxton and 2nd number "He don't love me" by Case. As Eli dances, he slowly removes his shirt showing off a tight slender upper body, the type an athlete would have. Second number: Eli does some very sensual dance moves which can easily arouse the audience. He has beautiful long legs, the type a runner would have, and a nice total package.

These 3 dancers put a lot of effort into entertaining the patrons.

>Cooper, what kind of private does Miguel/Michael do?

He has a beautiful and in shape muscular body with silky smooth skin, I find him hard to resist. Unfortunately, his private is very limited. No kissing or mutual sucking. More the trophy type (Tommy also fits into this catagory)... Dancers this week who give better and more interactive privates are Jesse and Eli. Jesse, surprisingly, gives and excellent private. Check out his cock, it's huge with a fat head. He's great at the oral skills! As for Eli, you'll have to take a taxi to his hotel, but it's worth the ride. He's very oral and extremely aggressive, get ready to be dominated! Hope this helps.

>Eli's hotel is all of 6 blocks away from the Gaiety, so some

>of you might be able to walk there! Unless your just in a big

>hurry to get naked!:)

7 Streets and 2 Avenues to be exact and Eli will pay for the taxi. Every minute counts, especially with the schedules these dancers have... Hope this helps!

The blocks going north are very short ones! And when you leave the G, you are at 7th and Broadway intersecting. The hotel is between 6th and Seventh, hardly two avenues away!!! Admit it Coop, you just couldn't wait long enough for the walk!!:)

>The blocks going north are very short ones! And when you

>leave the G, you are at 7th and Broadway intersecting. The

>hotel is between 6th and Seventh, hardly two avenues away!!!

>Admit it Coop, you just couldn't wait long enough for the

>walk!!:)

The blocks going N-S are shorter than those going E-W, but you have to take into consideration "FOOT TRAFFIC" and lights. 7 1/2 blocks and 2 Avenues is a hike. Also, the entrance to this hotel is on 6th Ave. not 7th, making this 2 Avenues away from the G. This walking trip will take at least 12+ minutes. Since the dancer will have to return to the G for his next show, 24+ minutes of your "private time" are wasted on just walking. Admit it Lucky, taking a taxi makes a lot of sense. Save your time and energy for what's really important. A private show with Eli is the only work-out you'll need.

The Gaiety will be on my itinerary when I venture to NYC sometime this summer or early, early fall. I would like for some M4Mers to introduce me to this venue since I have never been.

Also, how often did Bruno Gaucho dance when he was last at the Gaiety last week, and how was his overall performance? I read the short blurb about his dancing and the private session, but that's all! Could the reviewer fill me in? This man is curious and is one of the individuals who sympathized with BG after he received all of the unwarranted bad press!

Axiom, Check the "Lineup for the Week of April 28th". I wrote a long review on Bruno. Also, Lucky and Foxy posted some valuable comments. Bruno was a welcomed addition to the Gaiety lineup as was noted by the larger than normal attendance that week. He's a fine young man and was an excellent private. Lucky, Foxy, and I all had a chance to speak with him and were quite impressed by his friendliness, charm, and good looks. He danced for 4 days.

As for your visiting the Gaiety this summer, I'm sure one of the regulars would be happy to show you around. Just let us know when you'll be in town and someone will get in touch.

If you need any additional information, check out "Franco's" thread. Also, the "Strip Club FAQ" has all the details. Hope this helps!

>"He danced for 4 days."

>

>Nonstop? No wonder he went home!

>

Hey, Some dancers go for 10 day! Are you going to go non-stop with Antonio?.... For Antonio and Tino Lopez fans, they're back starting this weekend.

Antonio and Tino were back along with two newcomers. There was Adam, who also danced last weekend, and Jason. The latter is a very handsome guy with a beautiful body who danced in the traditional army fatgiue outfit so popular with young guys today. He appears to be African American, but was not last in the lineup!

RE: WEEKEND LINEUP

Lineup for Sat. May 10th, 6:15 show.

1. Michael (aka Miguel from Mon.)

2. Angel

3. Giovanni

4. Jesse

5. Tommy

6. Gino

7. Ely

8. Antonio

9. Yanick

10. Tino Lopez

11. Jason

12. Adam

13. Gustavo, in finale only.

Good mix of dancers. Crowd pleaser had to be ANTONIO. He put on an excellent show and got more "hoots" than anyone else. At the finale, his tips were all over the stage, it was a delight to watch him bend over and pick them up!

Best newcomer: ADAM from NJ. Cute twink with boyish good looks. He has the name "Jesse" tattooed below his belly. Found out that's his real name. He put on a good show for a newbie. He seemed very popular with the twink lovers and made some very generous friends.

Most mysterious: GUSTAVO, a Brazilian who should have danced #13, but time ran out. I would have enjoyed seeing his show. He had a very nice look and body. Perhaps he danced at the 9:15 show.

Most improved: TOMMY of Montreal. He's come a long way since his first appearance when his cock got shy and couldn't get hard. Many patrons told me they like his look.

Worst shoes: TINO LOPEZ. I don't even know how to describe them, but they matched his red shirt. He liked them so much that he wore them for his 2nd number.

Most Talkative: JASON, some things are not to be discussed with Cooper, esp. after I told him I write reviews. He should also fire his fluffer...

Best Cosmetic Improvement: YANICK. He now has braces. Finally, we'll be able to see his teeth when he smiles!

The patrons I spoke with all seemed to enjoy the show.

I thought you would like Adam! But what happened with Jason? I think he is cute.

Did Eli keep popping his dick up and down last night? He seems quite impressed that his boner bounces when he pushes it down. Surely he can find a second trick?

I also thought Tino's shoes/boots were horrendously ugly. But Iwill bet that he really likes them.

>I thought you would like Adam!

Yes Mr. Lucky, Cooper did like Adam. The 19yo hot looking white twink out of NJ. He was dancer #12 and arrived at the start of the 6:15pm show. We had a brief conversation and then he invited me back to see his hotel room. He "enjoys" the money this line of work brings and plans on being a regular at the G.

But what happened with Jason?

>I think he is cute.

Re: Jason, newbie to the G. He's an African-American from down South. Hmmmm, he's 20yo and has a cute face. His mistake was talking with me and another patron in the lounge. We asked him his name and he said "I don't know"??? I asked where he's from and he didn't know! asked how's his weekend is coming along, Okay, you get the picture. He has a nice medium build, but his dick suffered from stage fright.

>Did Ely keep popping his dick up and down last night? He seems

>quite impressed that his boner bounces when he pushes it down.

>Surely he can find a second trick?

Ely's "second trick" takes place at his hotel. He's a dominant Latino top who knows how to take charge. This was my 3rd time with him, and each time he becomes more "full-service". His "boner" is very impressive and it's quite an instrument to play. In addition to dancing, he's a model and has wonderful taste in clothes.

>I also thought Tino's shoes/boots were horrendously ugly. But

>Iwill bet that he really likes them.

Tino is a cute looking Latino and very likeable. He has a killer smile, fun personality, and keeps himself in good shape. His taste in clothes might be different than most, but he does pride himself in his selections.

Only Tino and Antonio mentioned that they'll be dancing next week.

>Are we to infer that you sandwiched the G show in between

>your other activities? ;)

To answer your question, I had to pay 2 admission prices on Sat.

HX Magazine has a Gaiety Theatre ad that shows muscleman EDDIE CAMACHO as next week's featured dancer. He'll be in from May 12th-18th. He has now finished his 3rd "Size Matters" video. Pictures and info. on EDDIE can be found at: http://www.musclehunks.com -- Next week's lineup is starting to look very Latino/Spanish.

It's all a matter of taste, but a Latin/Spanish menu appeals to me just fine. Eddie Camacho, however, could not be less interesting to me. He has the kind of body that needs to be hauled around on a semi-trailer. Like I said, it is a matter of taste.

And Cooper, paying two admissions when there are lads in Montreal needing that money?!! The extravagamce of it all appeals to me too!

>And Cooper, paying two admissions when there are lads in

>Montreal needing that money?!! The extravagamce of it all

>appeals to me too!

Mr. Lucky, Believe me when I say this, I've supported many "lads in Montreal", usually the ones who frequent the Gaiety. If any of the legal aged "Boys of Taboo" would like to dance at the G, I'd be happy to help them out.

Archived