NEW: FAQ on Strip Clubs.

Cooper
This topic is 7638 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

HooBoy is trying to make available to all members general information on Strip Clubs throughout the USA, Canada, and other nations. We all have an opportunity to add information on "frequently asked questions" (FAQ) about Clubs we are familiar with.

The Strip Club Forum has been off to a good start. We are learning about Clubs we've been to or would like to attend. Personally, I think this is a wonderful idea and will benefit all of us.

To no one's surprise, I started out with general information on the Gaiety. I tried to anticipate the most "FAQ" and put it into an outline form. For those members who attend or have attended Strip Clubs, perhaps you can do the same. All ideas and suggestions are welcomed.

Excellent idea, Great addition to this site.

I usally visit Strip Clubs while traveling and Gay Travel guides are often outdated or incomplete. I'm in DC next week and appreciate the DC Clubs info that is already posted. I plan to put the info to good use during my stay.:)

Thanks, your off to a great start!

>Excellent idea, Great addition to this site... I'm in DC next week

>and appreciate the DC Clubs info that is already posted. I

>plan to put the info to good use during my stay.:)

KY_TOP, Thanks to the contributions of some M4M members, the FAQ thread is off to a great start.

Since HooBoy is looking to compile information on different Strip Clubs, and eventually put it out in a format style, please add on to any Club's thread, or provide information on any not covered. We have a long way to go, but with the help of our diverse membership, this directory should turn out great.

• 1 month later...

The new forum on Strip Clubs FAQ's is making good progress. To date, there are 20 Clubs which have been reviewed with detailed information to answer your questions and to help make that first visit more enjoyable.

A special thanks goes out to the following board members who have taken the time to make positive contributions to this forum:

YFSC

Baltimore Observer

duke 37

marc anthony

shy

Tampa Yankee

KY_TOP

Big Daddy

There are still many more Clubs that need to be reviewed. If you can help out, please do.

Archived