Easter weekend Montreals Stock and Campus.

jaynnj
This topic is 7696 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi guys it seems from the others posting on the board

that I was,nt the only one who went to Montreal this

past Easter weekend. I Have to tell you yours truly had a

great time. I went back and fourth from Campus to Stock the whole

weekend. I really enjoyed seing Roman whos presently danceing at

Campus. Hes nicely toned with a muscular gymnastic body hes one of

the best dancers at the club and he gives one hell of a lap dance, this guy is all over you and does he ever get your blood going amoung other things as well. The Bad news about Campus is that they have a new door man hes the guy who watches to makes sure that nothing is

getting out of hand in the private area Unfortunatly they gave the job

to mr homophobic himself Jayson who is a former nite time dancer at Campus, For those who do not know him this is a guy who would freak if you came 1 inch too close to his cock. He watches the place like a hawk and is there days and evenings. Hopefully he will lighten up some. I also saw Matt who dances at the Campus at nites. I did not

do any lap dances with him , for we saved the best for outside the club, I got to take him out for something to eat and then back to my

place were we both caught up on some old fashion fun. Matt is a well

built muscular guy who does,nt speak the best english but then again who cares. I also saw Lucas from Campus who is this sweet looking Asain boy, He wanted me to take him back to my place but unfortunaly it was toards the end of my week and my funds where runing low. I told him I see him again and would take a rain check. This is one sweet guy who I would really love to get to know better. He told me that he hopes to be back at Taboos some time in June., for he felt

more comfortable working there. At Stock bar I got a chance to see

Dave who was leaving for NYC to dance at the Gaiety. I did several lap

dances with dave and really enjoyed myself with him. Dave is in great

shape and has been putting his time in at the gym it really shows, he also gives a great lap dance and one hot , hot private. For those who

never been with dave now is your chance for he will be in NYC for the week. I also saw Raphelle who is currently in this months May

PLAYGIRL Magazine if I where you I go out and buy a cipy for this is one handsome and well built guy.Hes strght 8 but hell who cares hes

hot and very sweet.I Saw James but did,nt get a chance to do any lap

dances with him. He will also be at the Gaiety april 28 and joing dave towards the end of the week. James has brown hair and dark brown eyes, he cut up and has a beautiful body. He does a great lap dance and a guy to melt in no time . I did several lap dances with Josh and got to tell you I am very taking by this hot young man. Hes handsome well , built and theres just something about him that turns yours truly on. I did,nt do any privates with him but plain too in the future. I got to spend some time with him and we talked about getting together on my next trip to Montreal. Well thats it for now please feel free to shair your comments.

Hey Jay:

Though I was pretty monogamous and spent my whole time at Taboo, Tampa Yankee, Retired Mike and the rest of the gang made it to the other clubs some.

If you look in the Adonis thread under "Easter Weekend" (#25), you will see Tampa's take on Campus in general, and Lucas in particular. He did a private with the boy and loved it.

Anyway, great city. And best of all, there's something for every taste!

Jay, was interested in your comments about Dave from Stock who also visits NYC frequently. He's been a fixture at Stock for years and while friendly, he was never very interative for me so I stopped hiring him for private dances. That was quite a few years ago so maybe he has changed his approach. I guess I just found him a little too str8. Campus has stepped up its vigilance of the private areas, but it is still possible to have a HOT encounter if the dancer is willing and he is careful to keep a watch out for the minder! I find the afternoon better in this regard as there are fewer paying customers in the back and the dancers are more accomodating if there are not other clients in the booths right beside you or in sight. Anyway, my experience at Campus lately has been very good in this respect.}(

Archived