GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF APRIL 21st

Cooper
This topic is 7676 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This week's Gaiety lineup included:

1. Damian (from Argentina), new this weekend

2. Tyler (from Long Island) very hot looking.

3. David (check him out on Stockbar.ca)

4. Daniel (long haired dancer from Brazil).

5. Cameron (check him out on Stockbar.ca)

6 Ariel (from Argentina)

7. "Stallion" (scheduled, but a no show at the 1:30 show)

There are a lot of hot looking, very muscular, and well hung guys in this week's lineup. I spoke with Damian and Ariel about doing a private. Both are very limited in what they offer. As a result, I passed.

Guest JohnPela

Cooper,

Thanks as always for the Monday first afternoon update of the upcoming week's dancers.

Do you have any info or experience with Tyler or Cameron for privates?

Guest frequentflyer

I know this was addressed to Cooper, but I thought I'd give my two cents. I've seen Tyler once--he was very friendly, somewhat interactive, and seemed to like being serviced. (And of course he has a hot hot bod.) My only complaint was that he'd scheduled someone else just about 20 or 25 minutes after my appointment, even though I specifically told him that I was concerned about being rushed. So I would be specific about the length of the appointment.

At today's show, the Gaiety regulars really carried the action...

TYLER of Long Island: He was at his best. He enters looking so hot, that the ink in my pen oozed out! Tyler, is tall, blond (spiked in the front), blue eyed, extremely handsome, and gives you a look that asks, "YOU WANT ME?" For the 1:30pm show, he comes out wearing a black t-shirt that has the word "POSSIBLY" on the front, and "the best fuck ever" on the back. When he removes it, you see a solid, ripped and chiseled chest/abs along with big muscular arms. Next, he drops his jeans to reveal tight fitting white briefs with an orange waist band. He lowers them just enough to give you a peek at that bulky cock between his legs. His stage show consists of many seductive moves including a few that take place on the floor of the stage. ... Second number, Tyler enters ROCK HARD, he's a big guy with a beautiful body and butt. He never smiles, but just tilts his head to the side, giving you that seductive bad-boy smirk . I would strongly recommend you sit ring-side when he's on stage. Each tipping patron gets their own up close and personal look at his fat cock and low hanging balls while he embraces you with his legs. He also has a way of flexing his hard cock, as if it's waving at you! He spends most of his second number on his knees, crawling from one patron to the next. Needless to say, I was very impressed. :-) OOOPS, I forget to mention his pouty/kissable lips.

DAVID (aka Dave of the Stock). He has a large following and is well liked by most G-patrons. Not just because of his muscular and handsome looks, but because he's a real nice and friendly guy. David has short black hair, dark eyes, manly looks, a well mentioned tattoo, and a nicely defined muscular and worked-out body. He looked great in his black tank top and very tight fitting jeans. When he lowers his jeans, he shows off his hot red briefs and a breathing bulge waiting to be freed. David has a mostly smooth body except for a well manicured happy trail. Second number, David shows it all. Great looking rock hard body and a party size cock and butt. Now if all this doesn't win you over, wait till he seduces you with that killer smile.

Finally, among the regulars was CAMERON of Stock fame. He has such innocent boyish good looks. He must have been a very popular altar boy! He has blond messy spiked hair, baby blue eyes, and a little blond soul patch. Cameron told me he just returned from Miami, which would explain that great tan. He has a medium build and a smooth body. He puts on a averge show with lots of eye contact and hip movement. Like Tyler and David, he also enters rock hard for his second number. Very pleasurable to watch.

As for the more recent dancers, DAMIAN, ARIEL, and DANIEL, they are all from South America and put on fine shows... All danced this weekend and have already been reviewed.

As I watched Daniel's show more closely, it's definitely one for Chippendales. He comes out wearing a knit NY Yankee ski cap with all his hair tucked under. He has a black tank top on, along with army camouflage fatigues. He strips down nice and, finally, his pants just rip away revealing a cute well packed thong. He then performs a dangerous back flip, during which he pulls his ski cap off and all his waist length hair falls down. It looks good, and fortunately, he landed on his feet. Daniel has a pierced nip and navel. He's very ripped and muscular.

The show ended with only 6 dancers. I spoke with the dj and he said "Stallion" was scheduled and still was expected. Perhaps someone attending a later show can give us an update.

I did get to see the Auto Show at the Javits Convention Center. Lots of activity at the Hummer's show room and, in honor of my visit, they've named a car after me, the "Mini-Cooper"! I only hope it gives you "full service"... Ten dollars for admission and lots of cars/SUV's/trucks etc. to see.

If you have any comments on the G-show (or Auto Show), please share with the group. Coop

> My only complaint was that

>he'd scheduled someone else just about 20 or 25 minutes after

>my appointment, even though I specifically told him that I was

>concerned about being rushed. So I would be specific about

>the length of the appointment.

I have to wonder if it would make difference if one was "specific about the length of the appointment," since you seemed to do just that and he disregarded it. Seems very much like the tactic of getting you to make the deal and then switching up once you get back to the room.

Can you prorate a private in advance. "Up to 30 minutes=100, full time=full fee....anything less you dont get the whole fee"? Would any dancer agree to something like that?

I dont see how the patron can protect himself if the dancer is dishonest.

Guest JohnPela

One thing I always make clear is that I expect a full hour- nothing less for a private. Also, since I'm from out-of-town, I have my own hotel room within a block or two of the Gaiety so there is no worry about being interrupted by a scheduled next client before the hour is up.

TOMMY, of Gaiety fame, is M4M's Coverboy for Monday.

For those of you who are looking for details on Gaiety men, you'll find a 4/21 review on Gaiety Tommy. He's a Canadian twink who recently danced at the "G" and plans to return on a regular basis.

After reading the review, I see that the client paid "$250" for Tommy's time. When I recently went with Tommy, his rate was $200, and when business was slow, he was asking less. Tommy provides a full service private.

In the past week, there have been reviews on Gaiety dancers, Mason, Shane Rollins, and Tommy.

RE: WEEKEND LINEUP

The weekend lineup includes:

1. Damian

2. Tyler

3. David

4. Daniel

5. Cameron

6. Michael

7. Alfredo (new)

8. Corey

9. Simon

10. Luc

11. Ray

12. Marlone

Missing were: Brett Phillips who called in sick. Word is he'll be back Saturday and for next week... And, Ariel, who returned to Miami following some "depressing" news.

Sighted at the Gaiety were M4M board members and fine contributors: GLUTES, JOHN PELA (who came with former dancer BEN VERSACE), LUSO, AND JIM. Good time had by all. BTW, Glutes owes us a review on his 1st visit to the G-spot.

I took a peek later and thought it was one of the least appealing lineups ever! Only Michael and Tyler dialed me.

Damian in particlular needs to hit the gym and put a swell on. A good haircut would also help.

(NYO, are you a Pennington fan?)

Guest Kenny021

Just a question for Cooper...obviously Tyler is VERY HOT and quite popular at the Gaiety. Does he know the extent of his popularity and does he know that he gets alot of COVERAGE on this site? Perhaps he ought to be made aware of all the pros and cons written about him here and it could possibly IMPROVE the quality of his "privates" (encounters, not "parts" as we all know that those are A+)

>Just a question for Cooper...obviously Tyler is VERY HOT and

>quite popular at the Gaiety. Does he know the extent of his

>popularity...

Kenny, a friend of mine tried to hook up with Tyler last night, but couldn't, he was booked after each show. I guess he realizes how popular he is!

Perhaps he ought to be made aware of all the pros

>and cons written about him here and it could possibly IMPROVE

>the quality of his "privates" (encounters, not "parts" as we

>all know that those are A+)

Tyler is bigger and stronger than me, I think I'll keep it to the "pros"!

> Perhaps he ought to be made aware of all the pros

>and cons written about him here and it could possibly IMPROVE

>the quality of his "privates" (encounters, not "parts" as we

>all know that those are A+)

If he is so clearly popular, to the point of being completely booked during his stint at Gaiety, what is his incentive for improving his private show?

I dont see why he would change anything.

what is his incentive for

>improving his private show?

>

>I dont see why he would change anything.

Having done a private with Tyler, I know what Kenny is talking about. Tyler is hot looking and many G-patrons are attracted to him. He's not very interatctive during his private, but can get away with it. On the other hand, dancers like Damian and Ariel of this weeks lineup, offer limited services in their private shows and won't get away with it. Unless they offer more, I don't see them coming back. They are not in the same league as Tyler.

BTW, I was at Stella's on Friday night and met a hot looking hustler named Paul. He's tall, blond/blue eyed, from NJ, and very friendly. Does anyone know this guy? He wanted to come home with me!

>Would love to see Glute's review of Luc. Also, did Glutes

>leave alone or with a G boy?

Hello Mr. Hammer, It's good seeing you back "jacking off" with us! As for Mr. Glutes, I don't know if he's the type who kisses and tells about it, but we'll see once he gets back to SF... Luc was looking good!

Yes, Lucky, I love Chad Pennington. I hear his privates are very expensive though.

I only caught 1/2 of the Friday night late show, had family obligations.

Thanks for the updates...I don't remember seeing Alfredo at the finale, perhaps he left earlier than anticipated.

Rumored for next week along with any other items mentioned before:

Dave, not the one from this past week

James

Nicholas starting Friday

Guest buffroger

Dave, James and Nicholas...are these boys from across the borders. If so, I am looking forward to see Dave.

I did see the Friday night show. They all looked so bored and tired...which is not to say that there a couple of good looking guys.

As for Tyler...why would he try to "improve" his privates if he is still that popular. Maybe when the demand for him peters out, then that's the time we might some changes. BBTW, Michael seems to be quite busy too.

Barry

Archived