Ken - Stock Bar

DallasTony
This topic is 7715 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am taking a flight in 2 hours from Chicago and will be in Montreal for 2 nights this weekend. Jay thanks for your infomation, was Ken with his previously advised Sugar Daddy or just hanging out looking to score with Stock customers?. I hope I finally get to see these cute guy, I have been trying for over a year.

Dallas Tony

Quick Report :No sign of Cute Ken at Stock, must say I did not feel comfortable in the New Location. Spoke with another StockBar danceur who told me Ken has a SugarDad now lives in his own Penthouse without his former girlfriend and drives a Bright Red Porsche. No chance for me then on a Flight attendants income. I understand Manuel had vacationed in Thailand and visited Ken and Sugar Dad at their Villa there.Not sure if Sugar Dad is Asian. Seems the best are snapped up by the Very Rich, unfair !!!.

Left after less then an hour and enjoyed a couple of lap dances and a quicky private with Alec? from Campus. Will probably spend time in Campus again tonight, Nirvana looked closed.

Montreal does not have the same cute guys as my last visit, too much roided muscle in Campus, average guys only now at Stock, maybe I was spoilt or just desperate to see the Ken guy.

Tony DFW now ORD for 3 months - Sent from Presse Internet Cafe

You should try Campus in the afternoon, the guys are not roidy (at least not most of em) and they give terrific lapdances, with lots of action since it is quieter in the back between 3 and 6pm. Of course you may part with a little $$$ but, trust me, not as much as a penthouse and a red Porsche cost LOL.}(

Archived