GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 03-17-03

Cooper
This topic is 7729 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fin Fang Foom

I think it's great that you provide the board with all the inside info and details. However, don't you ever get bored seeing the same guys over and over and over and over and over again?

I've been to The Gaiety a few times and it was a hoot, however, the idea of going to it every weekend would be excruciating for me.

How do you do it?

Respectfully yours,

FFF

Guest buffroger

RE: What's up?

>Cooper, I'm very suspicious, especially after

>having a new poster contact me for private information on a

>dancer and indicated he was in contact with him. When I spoke

>to the dancer, he said he never heard of this guy. As a result

>of this and other "questionable" inquiries from first timers,

>I'm no longer providing any information on private shows. Coop

>

I think you are referring to me when you posted this and that certainly explains why you never responded to my private question.

I assure you that my query is legit. I do know Damian....he called me twice on the phone and had seen his show at the Gaiety. Maybe if you asked Damian about "Barry" ( my name) and not "buffroger" ( my friends screen name which I am using ), he would have told you about me. Sorry for the misunderstanding and please don't let this incident deter you from helping others with your knowlegeable reviews and insights on the Gaiety dancers.

My offer of treating you for dinner was also legit and still very much on.

Barry

Guest newguy3

RE: BIZARRE BUT TRUE...

Your bring up something that I was wondering about... why are none of the dancers worried about getting arrested anymore? Even if they don't have sex on the premises, they're still solicting sex for money in a pretty open manner. Don't they worry about undercover cops going there?

Guest Tampa Yankee

RE: BIZARRE BUT TRUE...

>Your bring up something that I was wondering about... why are

>none of the dancers worried about getting arrested anymore?

>Even if they don't have sex on the premises, they're still

>solicting sex for money in a pretty open manner. Don't they

>worry about undercover cops going there?

You know, it's difficult to make money doing something illegal without actually doing something illegal... but my sense is some of the gaiety guys almost make it work. :+

RE: WAS IT ALL ABOUT DOMINICK?

It was very active in the City this weekend as many of us had to fight the protestors to gain passage into the Gaiety. One loyal American patron told me he was hit over the head repeatedly by demonstrators carrying signs that said, "Make Love, Not War", "End the Violence in the Middle East", etc...

WELL, you know it's Spring in NYC when you see the Naked Cowboy strumming his guitar in Times Square. This guy never ages.

As for the weekend show, you can't start without talking about DOMINICK. He definitely was the star of the show. His stage show was true professionalism. From the moment he walked onto the stage till the final note, this guy has control. Dominick's body is in perfect muscular shape. His looks are stunning and his every move is extremely sensual... I know he had an extremely good week and I hope he won't wait too long before returning. If you haven't seen this Italian stud, he'll be performing today (Sunday).

Also, in the weekend line up as new additions, were: CALVIN, a tall, slender dancer who's most remembered for putting his legs behind his head and giving us the best look at his butt... FRANCOIS, a handsome French/Canadian looking dancer with a tight slender build and a fine goatee... SHANE ROLLINS, a short guy with a very slender muscular build, shaved head, and sports a wild life display of tattoos on his back. He's a excellent dancer who really knows how to entertain. He's also very popular at Nob Hill... CODY, just saw he has an ad on rentboy, he's a handsome blond with blue eyes. He's somewhat muscular but seems chubby around the waist. He puts on an average show with lots of eye contact... As for the #12 dancer, Fri. night we had DANIEL, and Sat. he was replaced by BIG MIKE.

It was an excellent show with something for everyone. Calvin, Francois, and Shane, all said they would be around for next week. The 28th brings back the return of Tommy (the dark haired skinny one who can self-suck) and Leonardo (blond, blue eyes, with chubby face). Coop

Archived