Adam's Wood Mgmt. Comments & Thanks!!!!

Guest AdamWoodLounge
This topic is 7808 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest AdamWoodLounge

The information is valuable, but without the moneytary support of advertisers, even the New York Times would fold.

I am certain the folks at Adam's Wood are fine and we wish them well, but we do have a caveat about blatant free adverting, which I am unfortunately pull out of the hat.

If you'd like to know what's happening there, I suggest you call their phone number.

Guest fukamarine

RE: Adam's Wood Mgmt. Comments & Thanks!!!!

>Hmmm - this sure looks like advertising to me ....

Sure it is - who cares - there will be lots of members who will appreciate the information

fukamarine

Guest fukamarine

>>hummm, what's next to go, my Gaiety briefs! :-(

>

>Cooper,

>I Expect to see your briefs go when I get to NYC!!!

JH - Is it possible for anyone to post a message to this board without you replying with some silly comment containing a double meaning? This type of camp humor went out of style even before The Village People!

Bet you still wear angora sweaters!

fukamarine

And does this post serve any purpose other than to attack JH? JH's posts are often amusing, and always respectful of others. Can you say the same about yours kiddo? Although some of your posts are amusing, many are just negative attacks against other posters. :)

>JH - Is it possible for anyone to post a message to this

>board without you replying with some silly comment containing

>a double meaning?

FAM,

It's possible, but apparently not likely.

>

>Bet you still wear angora sweaters!

Sorry, I'm allergic to wool. But if your tired of my "humor" just skip my posts.

Guest fukamarine

>But if your tired of my "humor" just skip my posts.

After giving it more thought, perhaps it's not so much "humor" as it is a kind of "sucking up" - no pun intended - to posters who you admire. A trait that I also find offensive. But that's just me. I'm sure everyone else here finds it very touching.

fukamarine

Guest fukamarine

>And does this post serve any purpose other than to attack JH?

> JH's posts are often amusing, and always respectful of

>others. Can you say the same about yours kiddo?

A review of your past posts might prove to be enlightening for you. Let he without sin cast the first stone.

<Although some of your posts are amusing, many are just negative >attacks against other posters. :)

Why are you singling me out for this. Many posters on this board are downright vitriolic in what they say about others. You don't seem to mind them?

And the posts I was kevetching about are so juvenile that I'm almost embarrased for him. I know he is suffering from depression and has low self-esteme so I guess I should cut him some slack, so I take back everything I said. I hereby apologize, OK?

fukamarine

fukamarine

RE: Adam's Wood Mgmt. Comments &amp; Thanks!!!!

>But that's just me. I'm sure everyone else here finds it very touching.

Wrong. I'm with you on this one. The cutesiness is a bit much after a while and you're right about the sucking up aspect. Jim "btmstud" is another one who overdoes it too, for obvious reasons.

Guest Bitchboy

RE: Fukadonnie

>I see the New Year is off to a good start.

For you, maybe! I'm cursed. I like both you and Donnie. What's up with that??? I left my pills in a stripper bar in Florida last month and I haven't been the same since.

:7

Archived