Info needed on lead dancer at Gaiety this weekend.

Guest boyznkc
This topic is 7747 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest boyznkc

Anyone know the name of the lead off dancer at the Gaiety this weekend? He was about 5'8", blondish hair, seemed to have a good time while on stage. Any information would be greatly appreciated, like name, location, and what his private shows are like.....thanks for your help

>Anyone know the name of the lead off dancer at the Gaiety

>this weekend? He was about 5'8", blondish hair, seemed to

>have a good time while on stage. Any information would be

>greatly appreciated, like name, location, and what his private

>shows are like.....

His name is Devon Barry, he lives in Florida, dances at Cupids, and for $200 I'll tell you all about his "interactive" private show... If you move fast, you can still catch him on stage. Today's his last day.

Mr. Cooper,

You sly devil! Waited til I left town and then BINGO, Devon Barry!.

You know I liked Him. Bet you used rope too. Where's dicknyc??? hey Dick, please break Mr. Cooper's legs for me. thanks. Mr Cooper!!! Here I wanted to slap that smirk off his face but I couldn't ditch you and Mr. Lucky twice in one week. hah

}(

Wait a minute Mr. Cooper,

You don't get off that easy. You want grant money for research, give us a "prospectus" of your experiments!. full service remember? or do I have to do this privately. Hey dick!!! Just remember, I know all of your hangouts now. I hate to turn mean on you, but fair is fair and I did save your butt on Wednesday night don't forget. hah

}(

Archived