Lucky Survives rare Rio rimming incident!

Lucky
This topic is 8165 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Apropros to the earlier post about the safety of rimming, here is something I had not considered: After the fall of George W. Bush, I too, decided to enjoy a pretzel. I was at the Sauna, rimmming a hunky Brasilian bubble butt. I took a pretzel stick into my moutn, and slowly used it to penetrate his anal orifice, in and out, ever so gently. This stimulation caused moans of ecstasy at first, but as his cock pumped bigger and bigger, his excitement rose with each peg of salt titillating his tight tush. Suddenly, he became so excited that he flipped and slammed his huge cock into my mouth, thus shoving the pretzel into my espohagus! My moans were misinterpreted as pleasure, and he rammed me and rammed me until my squirming body went limp. Only then did he realize that I was choking not on his fat phallus, but the engorged pretzel stick. Now it was so deep in my throat that there was only one thing to do.

A call for help was sent through the sauna, and soon the boy reputed to be the best cocksucker in the place was wrapping his lips around mine, sucking for my life! He finally took such a huge slurp that the pretzel poppped out of my mouth and against the back of his throat. All the boys clapped, but so many of them were excited by the derring do that a raucous round of fucking began, and soon the sauna was back to normal.

I, recuperating back in New York, will never laugh at George Bush's misfortunes again.

Guest jizzdepapi

well if the sanuna doesn't do in the pretzel, i would think papi's asshole would do the trick.

that's why i stick to fritos.

jizz-de-papi's-asshole-munching-without-the-pretzel

Guest LOVEHANDLE

Ladies,

I believe you are referring to the Heimlich maneuver.

There is such a word. And indeed, it was invented by

a person thus the name.

Guest Thunderbuns

>Ladies,

>

>I believe you are referring to the Heimlich maneuver.

>There is such a word. And indeed, it was invented by

>a person thus the name.

Duhhhh....... really?

Thunderbuns

Archived