Yummy Twink! (pic)

Guest Les
This topic is 8180 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Alright twink lovers…not being an aficionado of this particular type of guy…would he still be a twink if he had nice (subjective, I know) arms? Is it a requirement that these boys be young, pretty and lacking in muscles? Just curious.

>Is it a requirement that

>these boys be young, pretty and lacking in muscles?

Yes, and they must also have miniscule pee-pees, which is why T2, the Donmeister and I almost always just say no.

Later.

PS. On a full disclosure note, if the twinks are tweaking full throttle, the three of us will often pull a train on them. Each of us takes turns going first with every third twink because we all get so fucking rock hard over sloppy seconds, thirds, etc. Boy is that fierce, except when T2 bogarts the K and explodes into particles.

Guest TruthTeller

Dear Traveller,

Regarding the 6-day K hole from which you recently emerged (I began 3 business letters with this exact clause today), there is something I don't quite understand. I thought the purpose of K (based on what I heard from others, such as Lucky) was to get your hole nice and relaxed and gaping. When, however, you can already fit a small village or mid-sized aircraft carrier inside of it, what possible use could it have for you? I'm just going by what my dad told me after that overnight you had with him.

There was this very fucking hot guy whose ONLY means of arousal was to put guys into k-holes, render them unconscious, shove bumps in their hole and fuck them, and then, when they wake up, make them beg to remain conscious, and then put them back into the little dark k-hole. I have to find him again.

And speaking of big dicks (we weren't, but I'm sure you won't object), have you ever tried Miguel, reviewed here under NYC, found on AOL as PRMiguel1975@aol.com or some such thing? All of your tawdry k-hole talk reminded me of a few vague, exceptionally fuzzy evenings I spent feeling his very big brown cock pounding hard in various places I don't quite recollect (but which I know accomodated the pounding only after some struggle). He's what you like; VERY highly recommended.

Oh, and I suppose I should say something about Yummy Twinks to justify using this thread for the conveyance of this message. Uh . . . . love those hot nubile smooth tiny-dicked girly campus boys.

T2

>I thought the purpose of K (based on what I heard from others,

>such as Lucky) was to get your hole nice and relaxed and

>gaping. When, however, you can already fit a small village

>or mid-sized aircraft carrier inside of it, what possible

>use could it have for you? I'm just going by what my dad

>told me after that overnight you had with him.

I'm sorry I was being somewhat generic (my clients preferring that I use K hole as a term for any implied - and not express - contract). A 6 day K hole also involves Tina, Cheryl and lots of other gals, not just breakfast cereal. Some make you bigger and some make you small. Now you know.

But please don't piss me off again with any unreal comparisons involving my abilities vis-a-vis small villages and/or mid-sized boats. Those were my teen years, and just no longer a challenge. You live in Manhattan and who knows, one day you may be inside looking out.

By the way, your father, in addition to being very well hung - what happened dude? - can bake a mean cereal. He really is exceptionally talented.

> There was this very fucking hot guy whose ONLY means of

>arousal was to put guys into k-holes, render them

>unconscious, shove bumps in their hole and fuck them, and

>then, when they wake up, make them beg to remain conscious,

>and then put them back into the little dark k-hole. I have

>to find him again.

He was great, wasn't he? Such a huge cock, but only one nut. Real wild. We used to call him uni-ball to make him totally freaky mad so that he'd really put us under and get 5 or 6 other members of his gang to pound our holes, one after the other after the other. That was where I first saw that baseball cap thing. You too, probably.

>

> And speaking of big dicks (we weren't, but I'm sure you

>won't object), have you ever tried Miguel, reviewed here

>under NYC, found on AOL as PRMiguel1975@aol.com or some such

>thing? All of your tawdry k-hole talk reminded me of a few

>vague, exceptionally fuzzy evenings I spent feeling his very

>big brown cock pounding hard in various places I don't quite

>recollect (but which I know accomodated the pounding only

>after some struggle). He's what you like; VERY highly

>recommended.

>

You can never speak enough of big dicks. I've done Miguel #3, whom I'd also recommend. Your Miguel was teetering on hobbitdom, but if he comes highly recommended from you, what the hell. Of course 9 inches doesn't hurt...ever.

> Oh, and I suppose I should say something about Yummy

>Twinks to justify using this thread for the conveyance of

>this message. Uh . . . . love those hot nubile smooth

>tiny-dicked girly campus boys.

Let's see, Campus. Maxwell plowed my ass once and I reviewed him well and recommend him; but I prefer the exception to the tiny-dicked twink rule, Cory.

Later.

Archived