fun with SmallTownJohn

Guest CraigSF39
This topic is 8172 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Kevin 2

<I am slowly realizing what a sicko you are.>

Damn, Lucky that one sentence did it for me! :+

PS..I'm sure John will be trilled to hear this!

Hey there,

Are my toenails dirty? I got to switch to a different pic since I hate the barefoot one And maybe I should put some piss on EBAY...market it as the beverage of champions.<G>

Hey Hey...I want to take a couple of moments to do my year end "Thanks Yous"

Thanks to all the fantastic people I've met traveling this year to NKY, FL, CINCY, BAMA, CAROLINAS, VEGAS & DC(Both good and bad experiences<g>) I LOVE NASHVILLE & ATLANTA(you guys rock!)

All the great guys & gal(s)(Kathryn) from this site---I've had the opportunity to meet a few of you...I love the sometimes infuriating but always entertaining threads on M4M.

A Special Thumbs Up to Greenville, SC...I appreciated the chill out time I spent there this year---Cool lil place

The reviewers who took the time to send words in about me. I have the best guys! And A HUUUUGE THANKS to HOOBOY---you've truly changed my life.

Everyone have an incredible New Year!

Off to Atlanta,

John

Guest NakedTony

John,

I've read several of your posts and was wondering if you had a web page. This post has me really interested in seeing a picture of you (especially the feet). :9

FYI, I did check your profile but didn't see any reference to your reviews or web page.

>>I am slowly realizing what a sicko you are.

>

>STOP THAT. If you can't see Craig's inner beauty, at least

>just please be quiet, Lucky. Do you think you're the only

>one with feelings?

Craig's inner beauty? He accuses people of being racists without cause and that's beautiful? Lucky IS right!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived