Merry Christmas Moderators

Guest WetDream
This topic is 8178 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest CraigSF39

the forum has moderators??? i thought the posts were not censord, i was reading some guy who seems quite ill keep complaine alot about being censord but people kept saying it wasnt true. is it? are there moderators here? maybe the sick one is right about being censord?

Guest Tampa Yankee

Moderator guys (present and past),

Count me in with Wet... I'm sure that I reflect the feelings of many members when I say that I/we appreciate your efforts to make this site run smoothly and your willingness to put up with the occasional unnecessary aggravation and abuse. You guys rock!! Thanks.

TY :-)

Merry Xmas to Hooboy, to the moderators, to the old IM Moore (and to the new IM Moore), to all the participants on this board... including those whom I have had conflicts with (TT, Craig, pick, and others)...

Merry Xmas to all the beautiful boys out there that are the cause for the existence of this site and this board. Thanks for all the genuine pleasure you have give to so many.

Finally, the next time that you log on to this site, please reflect on the marvel of the free world that we live in... the freedom to differ, the freedom to express ideas, the freedom to travel, the freedom be with whomever you want (including a very cute college boy). And may our Xmas wish to all be that we protect these rights, never take them for granted, and help others less fortunate ultimately experience the same magic of free will.

"May God's Holy Name...never be used as a justification for intolerance or violence!" Pope John Paul Xmas Message 2001

(excluding, of course, how we deal with the terrorist AQ and O.B.L.)

Archived