Question about new reviews

pierrot
This topic is 7005 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I notice in the newly posted reviews that the dates vary, but most are dated from early February. It seems to me that Hooboy used to date them the date they went up. So for instance all the reviews first posted on 3/15 would be dated 3/15.

This is NOT a complaint. I'm glad to have the reviews flowing again, and appreciate the work Daddy is putting into it. I just wonder what the dates refer to now.

Daddy, also note that when the reviewers list Previous Reviews they will many times only list one "Past Review". Hooboy had requested that Experienced Reviewers just list their "last published review" and he would then go that one Past Review listed and obtain the Full list of the Reviewers past reviews. I assume he would just cut and paste the full list from the previous review. He always said it was easier for him to confirm the past reviews that way and create the links to the previous reviews that you could click on to go to those previous reviews. This isn't a complaint but just some instructions he had given to those of us with many past reviews. Thanks for all you are doing to keep ths site going.

Guest ChgoBoy

>As I have bandwidth, I'll be doing that again....I'm working

>out an easier way to do it...But probably won't do anything in

>that area until I get the backlog caught up.

>

Daddy is there any way you could serve donuts and coffee in here during the norning hours and perhaps a light snack in the afternoons?

Archived