What are your holiday traditions?

BewareofNick
This topic is 8180 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have just returned from a fabulous evening at the Fox Theatre here in Atlanta. The Atlanta Ballet performed The Nutcracker. I have attended every year since moving here and this year I took two of my 'nephews' with me :) This has become a real holiday tradition for me. So I am wondering, what are your holiday traditions?

(and yes, we had our own special version of the Nutcracker afterwards too. I do so love spending time with my nephews :))

See the move Female Trouble with friends, or least rent the vid.

Eat.

Receive gifts of bad clothes from family.

Give them gifts that are much smarter.

Wait in airports.

Blow money on gifts, partying, boys, hotels.

Fix my folks computer when in town.

Watch lots of Jerry Springer during the week I am off work.

" I HATE YOU BOTH, I HATE YOU BOTH..."

Yes, our Christmas at home is quite like the one in Female Trouble. In fact we don't have a tree anymore, after the cha-cha heel incident.

Guest IM_Moore

my favortie holiday tradition is fucking the ass of a virgin. i an't go into more details except to say it happpens right at midnight when i push it in hard and deep cause i like it when he cries.

>my favortie holiday tradition is fucking the ass of a

>virgin. i an't go into more details except to say it

>happpens right at midnight when i push it in hard and deep

>cause i like it when he cries.

Is IM getting stranger or is someone else using his account? (I suppose it could be just another of his multiple personalities...)

Archived