How to post pics?

Bearman
This topic is 7147 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Daddy!

I still don't get it after I've read it all :( I want to post a pic of one of my favorite dancers from Montreal on the strip club forum (like other guys have done recently) so that other who don't know him can see who I'm talking about. How can I upload it onto the message?

>OH!!!!! SO I can't upload it from my hard drive, huh?! That

>suck because where on earth would I post the pic so that later

>I can somehow make that link!?!

>

>Sorry, but I'm not too comupter knowledgeable as you guys can

>see.

You need the pic to exist someplace where it is visible on the Internet as a whole. I use the personal web space provided with my cable modem service. You upload the picture to the cable company's servers, note the exact URL, then post the URL in here where you want the picture.

The HRC equal sign logo as my avatar is hosted thusly. If you right click on my avatar, then click on (properties/information, something like that) you'll see that the avatar comes from my cable company somewhere or other.

Good luck. This isn't the easiest thing in the world to master.

--EBG

>Sorry, but I'm not too comupter knowledgeable as you guys can

>see.

Don't worry about it. It's actually easier to do than it is to explain. ;-)

You need a host and as EBG said you probably already have this. You may not KNOW you have it, but whoever gives you internet connectivity (unless you're connecting from work) probably has space reserved for you. You'll have to talk to them to find out where it is and how to use it.

>>Sorry, but I'm not too comupter knowledgeable as you guys

>can

>>see.

>

>Don't worry about it. It's actually easier to do than it is to

>explain. ;-)

>

>You need a host and as EBG said you probably already have

>this. You may not KNOW you have it, but whoever gives you

>internet connectivity (unless you're connecting from work)

>probably has space reserved for you. You'll have to talk to

>them to find out where it is and how to use it.

>

>

Thanks guys, your awesome :) I'll do some homework and find out about the web space you talk about and then I'll try it.

Archived