New Message Center Software

imagooddog
This topic is 7854 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kenny021

RIGHT NOW is the first time I've been able to access the Lounge...VERY VERY SLOW...but when the "bugs" are gone, we probably will all get use to it. However, so far, I prefer the OLD VERSION.

Guest Love Bubble Butt

Hi,

I know you are probably tired of hearing nothing but complaints, so I mean this as constructive as possible. I miss being able to click on a thread (the VIEW ALL option) and see all the messages for a particular thread in an outline format. All responses to a message were indented under the message and the dates of the messages were ligned up nicely on the right. Am I doing something wrong? Or is there a preference I can set?

I hate having to click all the different pages for a thread just looking for new messages since the last time I viewed it. Is there an easy way to do this?

All in all, I can appreciate the challenge of upgrading the software. Thanks. And hang in there.

Archived