Check who is online

btmstudnyc
This topic is 7904 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Daddy, can you please tell me why I can never see who is online? I always get this error no matter what time of day I try:

504 Gateway Timeout

This Web page could not be opened. There may be too many people accessing this page or the page may be unavailable. Please try again later

Jim

Not sure Daddy is around to answer your question (see HooBoy's response in CTDick's other thread).

I just tried the "who is online" feature and it loaded (finally). It took so long that I could go out for a donut and cup of coffee while it was coming up.

Have you tried clearing your cache?

Yup, I occasionally check it and it does take a long time, even when I am on T-1..

However, I also note that I am online ALL the time (when I am land-based) and I wonder how it knows when I login????? I do not think it is accurate. So if you see that I was here, doesn't mean I really was paying attention. :p

Archived