Bugs here please!

Guy Fawkes
This topic is 8221 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guys,

I'm being overwhelmed and need your help.

So far today, I've made 25 or so patchs to the system and I'm to the point where I'm starting to feedback bugs and/or fixes back to the authors.

Please! If you find a bug...Look in this topic...if it's new please feel free to add it....If it already covered please resist adding a "Me too, Reply" as I'm bogging down.

If you just want to complain and/or complement the software please do it in another topic.

It would appear that we're one of the biggest users of this software, and so are generating a lot of feedback.

Remember to be as specific as you can.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bottomboykk

When I click the "Read New" link and get the list, all threads that contain 20 or more posts won't list the posts when I click on the title. Unlike the individual forum lists, there's no "View All" option, so I have to click on each individual post, then go back, and click on the next one. Definitely a pain, and definitely a bug.

Guest bottomboykk

I mentioned this in the Moderators forum, but wanted to make sure you saw it.

Why does the outline showing all the posts and threads sometimes not show up? In case I'm not accurately describing it properly, I mean the chart following the first post that shows all the other posts and who's replied to whom. Sometimes it's there, other times it's not.

Case in point, this thread. There's no chart showing the outline of the responses to your original post.

Guest jc92103

RE: Deli Thread 2808

check out lounge posts number 1655 and 1661. They show no views or replys. I have viewed each a couple of times but they still show no views. Have also reloaded the page many times. :7

RE: Deli Thread 2808

I just posted to 1655 and that appears to have busted loose the counter.

I know that at least one of the "gone missing" posts was to that thread, so some bug that seems to have been fixed was probably the cause.

What's the subject of the other thread? (1661)

Just so you have them all in one place, Daddy, these were mentioned in the moderators forum...

Votes in a poll don't seem to register as either a post or a view. Polls stay at 0 posts/0 views so they drop like a rock down the topics list. (Unless someone posts a message to the poll, and then all the counts catch up. Weird.)

Moderators would like to be able to unqueue message from all forums all at once, rather than going through the process for each forum individually.

Guest jc92103

topic 74 "need the money" in the street hustler forum is stuck. Also the "london" topic right below it appears to be stuck.

Do you want to know about these indivual stuck topics?

>Yes...I just "unstuck" one with a reply just as Deej

>discovered. It appears the views counter stays at zero

>until there is at least a reply.

>

>That's a bug

>

>:-) Barry

Are all the "stuck" posts coming from new (moderated) posters?

Just trying to help Daddy zero in on this one. It's a really bad and insidious bug. All the details we can get will help.

Guest NakedTony

RE: Topic #2828

I just noticed that HooBoy posted reply #5 to this topic at 11:48 p.m. However, the "summary page" shows the last response at 11:48 p.m. by deej .

Is this bug or are HooBoy and deej really the same person?;-)

Guest NakedTony

RE: Topic #2828

Oops, I may have made an error. Post #5 is from HooBoy at 11:48 p.m. The summary page shows deej posted at 11:58 p.m. and that post does not show up. (Yes, I did refresh the screen a couple of different times and deej's latest post does not show.)

Archived