Things IE remembers

BewareofNick
This topic is 8252 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

An employee left my company after only two weeks. I figured I would just search his computer by date range, and see if I needed to follow up on any documents he had. Lo and behold there were items that were not business related. I found them in temp, my documents and a variety of other places. Had I known he was so popular with both genders, I might have let him stay longer LOL. Anyway, I never did find anything company related. But it was a pain deleting all this stuff before I gave it to the next employee. Even media player records what you watch in the registry.

• 2 weeks later...

Know anything about AOL 6.0? I click on Settings, then Preferences, then Internet Files, and finally Clear History. However, the History doesn't clear. Everything is still there. I even tried clearing my cache and then the History, but nothing seems to work.

Help!

Archived