Posting error message

Charlie
This topic is 8455 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sometimes when I try to reply to a thread, I hit "reply", get a window, type up a brilliant, insightful message, hit "post message", and then get a blank screen that says "posting error--see administrator". This happens at least once a week (I visit this site every day). What am I doing wrong, and what happens to those carefully written messages that seem to have disappeared forever into cyberspace?

Guest Daddy-In-Training

I've seend it...and haven't gotten enough information yet to narrow it down. I too use the craft it in word and cut/paste it across, it seems to help.

-- Daddy

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem. I log into the message center before reading any posts. It notes that I'm logged in as "Justice", but when I try to reply I'm asked to log in again. I can preview my message but I get an error message. I've learned that if I got back a couple of screens, I can hit post message again. That's the good news. The bad news is that sometimes results in a duplicate post. That just happened when I attempted to post a witty response to Matt's post about Palm Springs in the travel section of the Board.

Archived