Vancouver Hustler Scene is alive

Linden Groves
This topic is 5809 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm posting just so this topic doesn't die.

The stroll in Vancouver is still alive. It's hurting some, but still on Homer between Davie and Drake, three blocks east of Granville, one of the major north-south streets downtown. I can't vouch for anyone down there, and I'm not recommending that you go there, but I have noticed a few guys still hanging around who are definitely available. Weekends seem to be best. I doubt if it's worth a trip up here, but if you happen to be in the area and this is your thing, you might want to check it out. With all the gentrification in the Yaletown district,where the stroll is located, this can't last much longer at this location.

I have been told that other locations where you might get lucky are at the Blenz coffee shop at Davie and Granville, three blocks west of the stroll, and even possibly in or around the old Dufferin Hotel, now the Moda, on Seymour and Smythe. The Dufferin Pub there used to be the hustler bar of Vancouver until a few years ago. That's about five blocks northeast of the stroll. You may have to sit around all day to meet one at these places, if you meet one at all.

Drugs are, not surprisingly, a major problem with the guys down there, according to my sources. Cops were supposed to have been patrolling the stroll more frequently the past few weeks because they were looking for two hustlers who were robbing banks for drug money. The two have since been caught.

Guest zipperzone

>I'm posting just so this topic doesn't die.

I was wondering when someone would post in this forum - it's been 7 weeks since the last post. Thanks Lynden.

>

>The stroll in Vancouver is still alive. It's hurting some,

>but still on Homer between Davie and Drake, three blocks east

>of Granville, one of the major north-south streets downtown.

Homer used to be a one-way street, making it very easy to pull over to the curb if you saw someone of interest. About a year ago the city traffic planners in all their wisdom turned it into a two-way. So it is now much busier and making contact is much more difficult. I hadn't thought of it until now, but maybe that's what the city intended when they made the change!

Quite frankly, the quality of our hustler's is such that you are taking your life in your hands to go with them (both medically and physically). It ain't much fun anymore.

• 1 year later...

RE: Vancouver Hustler Scene is alive - barely

Long overdue for an update:

The stroll on Homer is slowly dying as the area becomes home to more condos and restaurants, but there are still guys available. Not many, not the quality of ten years ago, but they're there. Some nights you won't see any hustlers, other nights you might see four or five over the course of the evening. Blenz Coffee at Davie and Granville, four blocks away, is still a good second choice. If there are any other venues in Vancouver I sure haven't heard about them. Some activity in gay.com and squirt.org.

Blue Lagoon is long gone, sad to say, and the building it was in has been torn down for yet more condos. I am unaware if the place in New West is still doing business, I believe it was called Pacifica. It doesn't deserve to be in business considering the attitude and incomprehensible accent of the guy who answered its phones. And, no, I didn't have the wrong number. I went once several years ago. Extremely disappointing experience. Best bet is now finding an independent masseur on craigslist.

Guest zipperzone

>Blue Lagoon is long gone, sad to say, and the building it was

>in has been torn down for yet more condos.

Blue Lagoon was a name change when they took over the former gay massage parlour known as "Harbour Relaxation" that had been in business for over 10 years and was run by a guy by the name of Bart & his lover, whose name escapes me.

HR was a first class service with a good mix of hunky masseurs, nice rooms and complete privavcy. Many a wonderful hour was spent there and they are very muched missed. I thought the place all went to hell when it became Blue Lagoon.

>I am unaware if

>the place in New West is still doing business, I believe it

>was called Pacifica.

Strange, but I never heard of this place. Guess it's no loss as it doesn't sound very exciting.

It doesn't deserve to be in business

>considering the attitude and incomprehensible accent of the

>guy who answered its phones. And, no, I didn't have the wrong

>number. I went once several years ago. Extremely

>disappointing experience. Best bet is now finding an

>independent masseur on craigslist.

Very hit and miss IMO and I;m always nervous of a vice sting.

Archived