Avoiding LE

JamesK840
This topic is 6389 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>Hey James: I read several of your posts on the LA board.

>

>If you don't mind me asking...... you seem to cruise in your

>car. Are you non afraid of having it confiscated by vice? I

>would have thought the risk was fairly high - or do you have a

>clever way of operating?

There's no magic guarantee against it, or any other Law Enforcement action/penalty.

I'm as careful as I can be. When somebody looks too good to be true such as guys I've seen on Santa Monica BLVD complete with skateboard props I may take a couple looks but I don't bother. When I do pick up a new guy it's a balancing act of trying to make sure he'll do what I want (especially because I am looking to top) and not putting myself in danger of loosing my car. As such I try to keep the two discussions as separate as possible. In the money discussion, I ask how much for an hour of his time. It's difficult to do this when the guy doesn't speak English well, but IF he's not acting he's probably not a cop.

Unfortunately the quality out there isn't very good, but this does work in my favor in one regard: a guy with a drug problem and signs of Meth use (*very lithe/defined*, maybe some burns on fingers, maybe some dental problems) at least isn't likely to be a cop. But a guy who speaks English perfectly, has a great *healthy* body w/perfect teeth and nice clothes just doesn't belong on the street--especially in a town with a place like Numbers. Remember, as with most things in life, if it looks too good to be true...

I've also noticed that guys who I think might be cops won't come to me. Usually you make eye contact with a guy than pull over or just around the corner and he comes and talks to you. Some guys just make eye contact and maybe walk by a couple times giving me the chance to yell to them, but I don't do it because I think cops MAY want a more overt 'solicitation'.

Some of the experienced guys I've hired off SMB don't actually discuss the money 'till after sex, which is fine with me. You don't KNOW he's not a cop until your dick's in him or vise-versa... Cops can undress, and they most certainly can show you their dicks. Other experienced guys want to touch my crotch and be touched... it's more important that they touch you than let you touch them but don't rely on this. Might be a good idea to get that they are touching you 'on tape' i.e. say something like "you like the way my cock feels, yeah, keep stroking it".

The key is to listen to your gut, not your dick. If the guy insists on clearly linking a specific sex act to a dollar amount drop him like a used condom--regardless of whether you met him on the street, in a bar, or online.

Archived