The Lovely Spotlight quite festive last night!

bigguyinpasadena
This topic is 6332 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest zipperzone

>TLS was packed last night(7/13) with quite a bit of

>availalable talent.

>Hats off to the new Manager Brein for his efforts to bring

>some life to The Lovely Spotlight.

Mouth watering news for sure - but a little bit more detail would be appreciated by us voyeurs out there that can't get to LA and therefor have to live vicariously. (It amuses me that the word Vicar is the main part of this word)

Guest Jocoluver

Yes, more details. I used to "live" in TLS on weekends (and some weekdays). But last 10-20 years, I just rarely walk in and walk right out. and I live in LA area.

Went again last night to TLS and it did not have the same energy.

They did have 5 dancing boys-3 pieces of pretty clasic "White Trash"(and I mean that in the nicest way)and two twinkie latino boyfriends.

The energy from the crowd was really low-as most of them were pretty well pickled or did not want to get their pulse above 80.

So while I did have a good time(B'day party with some friends)and their was some talent available-it was not the same as Thursday.

Now please note-the talent is far more "Corner Pocket"than "Le Stock"but sometimes there is a surprise.Unfortunately the 2 real beauties in TLS last night would have required more effort on my part than I was willing to muster.

• 5 months later...

Archived