HollyWOOD upDATE, part 83...

JamesK840
This topic is 6931 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Drove around town last weekend I think, didn't see anything interesting on SMB, branched out, could swear I've seen some interest in passing cars around where the 101 crosses Hollywood BLVD, also cruised Sunset and saw an obvious female hooker...

Last night I was in town again, nothing on SMB the first couple passes, thought I saw an interesting latino or two way down SMB well past vine at the bus stop across from the looong strip mall, went up and ran into Spotlight (being parked illegally hurries one up...), there was a cute young latino outside that smiled at me, a working guy or two inside as well, went back outside and the latino had already left with someone.

I also cruised Hollywood and Sunset last evening too, also saw a guy make eye contact on Hollywood near the 101, but he got on a bus before I could loop back. I don't know if the eye contact is just reflexive given that I'm locked on to the white jock-lookin' hotties I keep seeing there or if they're up for doing something (not all that likely, especially what I'd want, but I'm keeping hope alive).

Took one last pass on SMB, there were a lot of cops out all night, kept seeing the same black drag queen, saw an interesting hottie at the orange corner but he didn't seem to be working, eventually went down to Circus of Books to refill my condom supply and check out 'vaseline alley' even though it'd never done anything for me... There was an interesting, tall latino who was real obvious about wanting something, we struck up a conversation, he has a long drawn out story about being a telecom/film student in Santa Barbara, in town for his practicals, even had a notebook/folder with him, he didn't have any money, etc... I was very cautious about what I was agreeing too, but at least we could discuss it outside of my car...

Took him all the way down to Royal Hawaiian (now if they had a customer rewards program I'd be SET...), it was a fun drive, with us both touching each other, holding hands, he took his dick out for a bit. Finally got to the Hawaiian, he was OK, very average body, medium build, not toned, it was a nice change of pace from lithe twinky latinos, he was all-around OK but unfortunately not special, had a large dick and bottomed for me eagerly. He was quick to throw back on his clothes, so I didn't throw anything extra into the $100 (already over-generous) we'd agreed on, gave him a ride back up to SMB. It was fairly obvious he's not about to graduate telecom/film school on the way back up (not sure of the words for right and left...), it seems like some kind of detailed costume he must think gets him more business or money, it didn't change anything for me, he may well have been one of the guys on the bench way down SMB the other way earlier in the day, he had me drop him off past there, some club a bit before the 101 crosses SMB.

It's actually the odd parking 'lot' to the left as soon as you turn onto La Jolla, the cross-street for Circus of Books. It's got automatic arms, but you just pull up for them to open, they just keep people from going the wrong way... then it's got parking meters which you must feed, just about anytime you're there (no free Sundays and the meter-maids come by all the time).

There's a lot of cruising (some in the bookstore too) but that's never gone anywhere for me. As noted every once in a while there's a guy working the lot as well...

84... ;o)

Cruised all the areas thoroughly again, nothing off of SMB, not much on it either, a shaved-head latino on a Razor Scooter down well past Vine, passed, the usual black drag queens and effeminate black guys near the taco stand...

By some miracle the best prospect was inside spotlight, word was he was available, but I was only half looking after already having a (free, Craig's List, less then satisfying) encounter that afternoon. By the time I came to my senses and went back, having parked legally and everything, he was on his way out. There was another guy, desperate for cash out front, recommended by some Hooville compatriots, I talked to him a little bit, had him get in my car, but let him out and gave him $20 a couple blocks later after 5 mentions of his drug relapse and treatment program, and complete list of the past programs he'd been in. Way too spun for my tastes and I don't think I could've withstood that chatter all the way to the Hawaiian.

Nothing of note on the last pass.

• 2 weeks later...

Last Sunday...

In town for a Hooville brunch, nothing on SMB on the way there (around noon), fairly nice selection afterwards (maybe 3 working and a couple more potentials), not much around 3:30 or so, ended up picking up a hottie that had been hanging out in front of Spotlight.

Goes by Cisco, he's latino/Puerto Rican with a very nice body, a couple tattoos and a cute face. Took him to the Royal Hawaiian and had my way with him, may have to hire him again. Great body, looks about 25 or so I'd guess. We each looked familliar to the other but weren't sure why.

Thursday night report.

Hooville dinner was great, plenty to see at our huge table (BGP did a hell of a job organizing the event!). I need to rebuild my finances so I was only looking all night... Afterwards I swung by Numbers, didn't have the heart to tell the owner how much money he missed out on by not participating in that one night charity thing. It was going on 11 and the usual Pilipino guy with the goatee (and bad reputation) was at the bar, noticed an OK looking blond guy in the bathroom, not sure if he was working, and there seemed to be a couple working guys outside, one talking with somebody, two sitting over in the dark (at least one of which was really good looking and obviously working).

SMB had a couple guys out on the two or so passes I took, nothing really stood out, but there was a short young looking latino at the Cauhunga corner. Headed up Cauhunga, no parking near spotlight and nothing notable out front.

Haven't seen Jesse out the last couple times, did see the skinny/lithe white Crystal addict who goes by James and used to be a regular (a couple weeks ago), but he's continuing his slide downhill and was less fun then before.

Sunday cruise...

Wasn't urgently looking, just bored and figured I'd go into Hollywood for something else. My half-remembered directions didn't get me to the something else so I of course took several passes of SMB, also checked Sunset and Hollywood briefly (nothing) plus Spotlight.

SMB was rather dead, couple black (and a couple white, plus two f-ugly chubby latinos who I first saw near Spotlight) drag queens. There was a real cute short young blond guy with short hair, red pants, but he didn't seem to be interested in anything other then hanging out with the queens. There was a real fem asian guy at Orange and SMB on several passes in a red shirt, drugged out friend sitting with him, neither would've have interested me even before they started calling out to cars, demanding "work"...

Spotlight had a couple guys hanging out on the Selma side of the corner, the one from last weekend was even wearing a plastic hospital bracelet (guess he went back to his treatment program long enough to get some fresh clothes... he cleaned up well but was again spun beyond anything I could stand to be around). The one I've noticed before that goes by Gabriel was there, not as tempting as the previous time I'd noticed him, and there was a nice muscular looking black/mixed guy that I may have encountered before on SMB (may have been the 'top only' I took around the block and dropped back off) that looked pretty good but gave BGP a bad vibe. By far the hottest thing at Spotlight the second time was BGP's guest who's researching the 'business'.

Ah well, helped me to not spend money.

• 2 weeks later...

Last Sunday...

Was horny last sunday so I took the drive. Saw Jesse (see other threads) almost as soon as I turned onto SMB, picked him up and headed south. I hadn't seen him in quite a while, last I heard he'd got a restaurant job so I kinda hoped he'd moved up from the street a little more.

Unfortunately that wasn't the case, he had been busted on SMB and spent about a month in jail. Undercover vice got him, the cop let him touch him and said (when asked) that he's not a cop, it's really too bad so many still don't know that that the only thing in there a cop's actually not supposed to do is touch YOU, but even then the only way to be reasonably safe is not to agree to anything resembling money for sex until you've had some... Anyway, he said jail was very hard on him (for some reason trannies keep targeting him) and that he's never going back, but he'd also said he wasn't going back to SMB...

I'm pretty sure I was his first after getting back, probably makes me some kind of enabler...

Anyway, the sex was damn good, as usual, and I gave him a bit extra, though I can afford these excursions less and less at the moment. I hope not to be cruising for a while.

Poor kid, his roommate had to move while he was in prison (not at all a surprise his roommate couldn't make rent with his tired old ass alone), and Jesse was having trouble finding him, so he didn't have any of his stuff or an affordable place to stay... if I could have I would've taken him home. He also doesn't have a phone, but he's worth the search for those of you that have been interested in a young-ish little latino with a defined/lithe body, thick dick and a real sex drive (no sign of drugs so far, but at this rate the cops may end up driving him into it if they keep making his life more and more miserable).

Didn't do much else while I was in Hllywd, didn't see much else on the street (a black trannie or two, of course). I asked him if the trannies didn't get picked up or if there were simply many more of them, he said there are many more because there were MANY in prison too. Also saw that older ex-military looking guy that usually wears the blue jacket but I think he was the only other working GUY I saw out last Sunday.

RE: Last Sunday...

>Was horny last sunday so I took the drive. Saw Jesse (see

>other threads) almost as soon as I turned onto SMB, picked him

>up and headed south. I hadn't seen him in quite a while, last

>I heard he'd got a restaurant job so I kinda hoped he'd moved

>up from the street a little more.

>

>Unfortunately that wasn't the case, he had been busted on SMB

>and spent about a month in jail. Undercover vice got him, the

>cop let him touch him and said (when asked) that he's not a

>cop, it's really too bad so many still don't know that that

>the only thing in there a cop's actually not supposed to do is

>touch YOU, but even then the only way to be reasonably safe is

>not to agree to anything resembling money for sex until you've

>had some...

Let your cute friend know that an easy way to know if you're in the car with vice is to ask the trick to make a left turn at any major intersection. If he turns without dispute the treat is safe from the police (99%).

Vice don't like making left turns for fear of losing their backup (chase car behind them) in traffic or due to a light changing to red.

RT :)

RE: Last Sunday...

>>

>

>Let your cute friend know that an easy way to know if you're

>in the car with vice is to ask the trick to make a left turn

>at any major intersection. If he turns without dispute the

>treat is safe from the police (99%).

>

>Vice don't like making left turns for fear of losing their

>backup (chase car behind them) in traffic or due to a light

>changing to red.

>

>RT :)

Interesting.Is that true in all States. ?.

I have never done SMB connections but certainly didn`t know of that option, if my tour became a need.

:-)

Archived