Portland, OR street hustlers?

Guest roadhoundnyc
This topic is 7057 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest roadhoundnyc

Hi, Looking for some street trade in the Portland, OR area. Can anybody give me an idea where to look?

First post by the way after reading this site for quite some time.

Thanks!

Portland, street hustler mecca/origin?

I'm surprised there's no response yet... unfortunately I've never been to Portland but have always been under the impression it's a fairly liberal city with a large homeless population, many of them young guys who'd probably be eager to earn a little extra. I kind of guessed one would practically be tripping over hot guys out on the street (kind of like my memories of Toronto from a visit long before I was up to acting on my impulses) with the biggest obstacle being working up the nerve to talk to them, and not being ripped off or otherwise disappointed by somebody so deep into their addictions they can act on nothing else.

Not sure where the impression Portland is the last US hustler Mecca came from, but I know several things have built on it, including a fucking hot street guy I've picked up on Santa Monica Blvd in LA several times who's from that area...

Anybody have some first hand (or other appendage :9 ) experience??

Archived