Spotlight

world traveler
This topic is 7207 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Was in LA Aug 10 and 11. Went to the Spotlight. What a waste of time. Purchased a diet coke, cost was $2.25 for a small glass and it was flat, and awful tasting. The one or two working boys, rather older guys, that were there, that might have been available were certainly big time loosers. One of them couldn't take his eyes off the mirror behind the bar to admire what he thought was his hot body, he kept pulling is cock out to the bar patrons sitting near him, in hopes that one might take advantage of his equipment. Won't be going there again. Rather take my chances on the few that might be available on the street.

WT

Guest zipperzone

>One of them couldn't take his eyes off the mirror behind the bar to

>admire what he thought was his hot body, he kept pulling is

>cock out to the bar patrons sitting near him,

I find that rather hot.... and funny at the same time. Guess it comes under the title of "Truth in Advertising"

I wish the working guys at my local bar would pull their cocks out!

If it is the one I think world traveler probably saw you are the better for not seeing it(blond?other side of 30?losing his hair?kinda chunky?But still thinks he is as hot as he was 10 years ago at hunters?)If this is the guy he has outwaorn his "return engagement"already and needs to move on.

The lovely spot has been hit or miss(mostly miss)the last few years(see some of my earlier posts)but it is one of the last of its kind in NA and thus it is what it is.

Hey Big,

No this guy that was showing off, actually had a nice bod, probably in his mid 20's with small moustache. He liked to sort of dance, wriggle and moutht the words to all the music that was playing. He did come over and introduce himself to me, guess he thought I was interested, and maybe would have been except it's hard to compete with someone who is in love with themselves. So said a nice hello and let it go at that. I think the last time I scored in the Spotlight was about a yr ago but don't get down that way much anymore. At least the Spotlight won't be a reason for getting down that way again. Why don't you guys find a place for the hustlers to work, there must be somewhere they can hang out where the local police can't touch them.

WT

I would LOVE an alternate to the spot and Numbers.WEHO closed down(with the asistance af the horrible drunken Brit AKA the queen mum-asshole who owned the place)with such force that no bar owner is going to put himself through that kind of scrutiny again.

And I just think hustler bars are passe at least in the US.

Regardless of who opens up a gay bar, etc. the kind of hustlers it needs to attract are those from some years ago that were not into heavy drugs etc. For my part, not interested in the preppy or muscle guys,(numbers type) just the good looking young 19-25 yr old that used to be around awhile back. I realize that 19-20's can't get in, that's too bad, but there were enough of the 21-25 yrs to keep everyone happy. Some of the 21-25yr olds who are the good looking rough street types are always welcome. If the hustlers just knew where we paying customers were hanging out, they might frequent the place. Spotlight use to be good, but now the druggies, down and outers who have no where else to go visit there. The need is for some place along SMB. Any investors out there?

> I realize that 19-20's can't get in, that's too

>>bad,

>

>

>What we need is a "hustler" jamba juice!

>

> :7

Years and years ago... SMB had the "Okie Dogs" stand on SMB and Vista (I think)... quite a little hang out for the boys during that era...

:)

Archived