Noticed another area for hustlers in LA...

JamesK840
This topic is 7334 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The area behind 'Roman Holiday' in Van Nuys, which is near corner of Van Nuys BLVD and Victory. Roman Holiday hasn't been anything special, or even worthwhile, the couple times I've gone (wonder about the one in West LA though...?), but twice I've noticed guys waiting in cars, thought it was cruising but noticed guys in the parking lot maze back there taking interest in passing cars, one was pretty hot, almost all were latino, also have seen an interesting guy or two at the closest bus stop on Van Nuys take interest in cars too...

Guest Utopia

Van Nuys Blvd and Victory who would have thought. A little far for me but I might check it out next weekend. Hopefully Friday or Saturday night is when most the action will take place.

===

"You realize that life goes fast

It's hard to make the good things last"

Seems to only get going late in the evening from what I'd seen, but there were 4 or 5 in the area. There's an adult store right there in addition to Roman Holiday, be careful in that area though, that store has all kinds of limitations in place like it's been busted a couple times...

Let us know the results!

Venice/West LA area...

BTW, I did check out Roman Holiday in West LA/Marina Del Ray...

It's on Venice, on the right side as you head east, not all that far past Lincoln.

Wow! It was FAR nicer then the Van Nuys one, it's communal areas are great, nice spa, wet and dry saunas... not much else ('legit') to do, but the rooms are bigger then Van Nuys, and there's a great area to sun in if you go during the day.

More importantly, the patrons are pretty fucking hot and nicely varied, unlike Van Nuys! And this was supposedly a slow night. So you may want to give it a try, or if you ever hire in that area maybe take him there... paying for both entrances it's about as much as a motel, and the room (and especially the bed) are not as nice, but no worry about disapproving owners asking for too much data on you and your guest, and maybe you end up having even more fun.

Speaking of Venice, I used to always notice hot guys just standing around, taking some notice of cars, but never tried anything because it was a ways from home and I figured even the motels in that area would be expensive. Now the guys seem to be gone... same as in WeHo (too bad, because what I saw of them, they were much hotter then the SMB fare had been!). Anybody ever try them? Know where they went? }(

Outside of Venice (but still on Venice BLVD) I may have noticed one past Roman Holiday as I was looking for it (initially on the wrong side of the street), looked cute, wish I'd circled back and checked him out, could've been a fun way to start the visit at RH! :9

Archived